Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

How did you find The Lexus Owners Club?

Steve

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi,

I just googled it, to be honest. Glad to be a new member of the club. I collected my is300h on saturday so just trying to adjust to the difference in driving a hybrid car.

Like other people I've had issues with "no signal " when attempting to find DAB stations. I found a video on YouTube,by a staffer from lexus Coventry really helpful.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Hi - just joined up after a search for a new (old) car lasting several months and took delivery of a 2007 RX400h last week. Great runner, good mileage and up to date servicing etc. I found the club via a Google search. Thanks. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Hi,

I'm new to the membership, but not to this website. I first came across lexusownersclub.co.uk when I was Googling (over the years) for solutions to Lexus related questions from Australia (where I was living).

I have owned my 2006/7 RX400h since new in oz. I moved to the UK last June and imported my Lexus on a roll on roll off ship. Thats got to be love or madness or both!

I had/have more questions which needed answering. Rediscovered the Club and given that I now live in the UK, I thought that I could legitimately become a member.

Thanks for having me.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Picked up my Lexus NX 300H on Friday 31st July. Came across this group entirely by accident! Astonished at the lack of attention by our local Lexus dealer. If it were not for a particular staff member at the showroom (Not the so called salesman I first met) I might have gone elsewhere.

Things I've discovered since picking up the car:-

1) There is a Lexus web site where you can download manuals. I find its much easier to read such things on screen.

2) This group exists.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Mike K said:

Picked up my Lexus NX 300H on Friday 31st July. Came across this group entirely by accident! Astonished at the lack of attention by our local Lexus dealer. If it were not for a particular staff member at the showroom (Not the so called salesman I first met) I might have gone elsewhere.

Things I've discovered since picking up the car:-

1) There is a Lexus web site where you can download manuals. I find its much easier to read such things on screen.

2) This group exists.

Welcome Mike 🙂

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I found the owner's club when I was looking to address a knocking sound from the front end of my car. Still haven't nailed down exactly what the issue is yet but I'm very surprised by the knowledge of the community here so I thought I would join to see if I can help out others too.

• Like 1

Good ole Google LED me here.  Whichever car I own, I always look for the owner's forums as they can give far more information about our cars than the dealers can and the forums are invaluable for tips, tricks and common issues.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I was stopped at the traffic lights when the passenger in the adjacent car rolled down his window and told me that there were only 8 of the red examples of the ISF in the UK. He told me about the forum and I registered that evening.

Already saved several hundred pounds ordering brake pads and discs from a members advice!! Thanks for the intro Womble72 and the pic of my car on the forum:)

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, SlavTheClaw said:

Hello Guys,
I own ES300h. Found this forum when was looking for an Android Auto update and succeeded in that 🙂 In finding info and in update 😉

A lovely looking car the ES300!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I went on-line looking for advice/help as the handbook is not easy to follow.  The answers seemed to mainly come from members on here.  Many  thanks. So here I am.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I found you guys by a web search.

Full disclosure, I don't own a Lexus yet but wanted to ask a question and do some research. I'm planning on buying a CT200h later in the year, a 2014 or later model if possible, so will be back asking questions and reading up on what can. My initial question has already been answered so many thanks.

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links