Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

How did you find The Lexus Owners Club?

Steve

• 2 weeks later...
51 minutes ago, Riccccccardo said:

Hi I’m new here wanted the 10% discount re Lexus servicing but I observe the gold account if very expensive If say £20 I’d have signed up to gold without Even thinking about it which is disappointing. 

Welcome, Richard, you'll find this forum a great resource.  I thought twice about the gold membership too but have nearly raked back the premium with 3 discounted purchases at Halfords.  Different people/different needs etc.

• Like 1

Luck! Nothing but luck.

Was searching for info about Lexus CT200H in DuckDuckGo (do not like Google) and found the forum.

Here I found answers to items not easy to find in the very cluttered manual.

This forum is a must for owners of a Lexus with questions as here is a lot of knowledge to be found.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I joined today and found you via Duckduckgo, my search engine of choice. I am familiar with the the Jaguar XK owners club and looking at this site I saw similar levels of genuine owner involvement. I have posted an intro in the rx450h area was this right? 

Cheers Phil 

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

Hi 

I used to be in the LOC a few years ago when I had a 2003 RX 300 V6. I have just resurrected my dormant membership today.  Have been in the wilderness for a few years, but glad to be back since buying a 2016 RX 450h last month.  Absolutely love it!  Pity the boot isn't as big as the old model, but hey, it's a fantastic car.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Goodplan53 said:

Hi 

I used to be in the LOC a few years ago when I had a 2003 RX 300 V6. I have just resurrected my dormant membership today.  Have been in the wilderness for a few years, but glad to be back since buying a 2016 RX 450h last month.  Absolutely love it!  Pity the boot isn't as big as the old model, but hey, it's a fantastic car.

Good to have you back in from the Wilderness Tim. There continues to be one Marque that is significantly more reliable than a VW, tell all of your friends.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hi all,

Joined today ...always found very informative info on the website and have noticed geniune involvement by lexus owners. I recently bought a Lexus rx450h f sport 2016 model. Bought it for reliability and great looks.. Some people might hate the shape but I love it. 

Br, 

Zim

• Like 1

Hello all,

First of all, been lurking here for a while doing research, so I would like to thank all of you lovely people for posting some amazingly useful bits of insight and advice, it's been super helpful in knowing what to look for during the buying process.

It was JayEmm on youtube that first piqued my curiosity for a LS around the end of last year, and now with easing lockdown I've pulled the trigger on a 2002 LS430. I do wonder how many people have bought Lexuses (is that correct plural?) after watching his channel, hey maybe we will see him here soon since he seemed very keen on a 600H in his latest update.

All the best

Chao

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 1/18/2002 at 2:07 AM, Steve said:

Hey guys and Gals..

Bit of a Team Lexus Survey going on here... we need to know how you found the Team Lexus website.. was it from a search engine or a link from another site.. we would really be interested to know.

Cheers in advance 🙂

your Bud

Admin :smilegrin:

I was searching for information on a catalytic convertor lock when I came across this club. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/18/2002 at 2:07 AM, Steve said:

Hey guys and Gals..

Bit of a Team Lexus Survey going on here... we need to know how you found the Team Lexus website.. was it from a search engine or a link from another site.. we would really be interested to know.

Cheers in advance 🙂

your Bud

Admin :smilegrin:

Search engine

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links