Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

How did you find The Lexus Owners Club?

Steve

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Researching the funny noises my RX made when I bought it - I used to use the 306cab forum for my previous car, which I sold to a shirt designer from Sheffield, so I figured there would be a similar site for lexus.

Hi, Found you via numerous links on the many US Lexus Forums and Clubs.

I'm actually a "Brit" who has lived over here now for almost 6 years, always wanted an LS400 but TOO expensive in the UK back in the day :) Just picked up a 1 Owner, 2000 LS400 in immaculate condition for less than 5K (pounds). Only 72K on the clock and full dealer history, I'm in love!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

• 2 weeks later...

One thing I bhave learned.. If you are interested in buying avcar second hand, some time spent on the owners club forum is gold dust. So I just did a Google search.

What is very helpful is of the wise heads compile a list of what to look for when buying second hand.... What to check for in the service history, common problems etc. Very useful and gets the new members engaged!

• 2 weeks later...

Every time I searched for a solution to a query I had on my Lexus GS300 Google showed me numerous threads from the Forum. This has drawn my attention to the level of detail and passion everyone had on the site. And then I decided to become a member Today(14.09.2015). I basically searched Lexus Owners club UK in Google, and there it was.

Regards

Maan

• 3 weeks later...