Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

How did you find The Lexus Owners Club?

Steve

I found a link to the yahoo site from alt.cars.lexus and that directed me to here. I wish I had found it sooner as this is a great site! Graeme has just posted a link on alt.cars.lexus. Someone should have done this sooner!

Is that Graeme from manchester ??

:zee:

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

a mate has a Heavly modded, MR2 turbo, and when i got the lex he reccomended LOC to recomend parts etc etc and tuning hints and tips

he aint to bright so the fantastic butler found the site addres for me,( in my opinion ask is far better than google)

glad he did

• 2 months later...

Hi to all you young ones

I'm Syd Gold member, the older one, (65) and retired, Electrical/Electronic and mecanical, test/inspection supervisor for 33 years. Served 5 year Apprenticeship (Tool Maker)

Car: -Gold LS400 1996, had since May, No problems.

Hobbies: Computer building, Cars, have a Electronic and mechanical work shop,

At the moment building, Glass beed blasting chamber, to referb my wheel, will come in handy for other jobs.

For the oldies. Car's in the past: - Humber Hawk 2Lt 1950's - 5 of Vauxhall Cresta PB 3.3 Lt 1960's - Ford Granada 3 Lt - two Opal senator's and Ford Scorpio 2.9 Lt.

Married with two boys

That's it folks

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Googled with "lexus ls400 sat nav"

Bought the car Thursday. I am astonished by it. My BMW 520 is like a jollopy compared to it. The bad news is I have a lot of questions.... :)

The good news is this, lot will have the answers.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links