Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

How did you find The Lexus Owners Club?

Steve

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Was told about the site by my Local LEXUS dealers LEXUS CHESTER

Hey guys and Gals..

Bit of a Team Lexus Survey going on here... we need to know how you found the Team Lexus website.. was it from a search engine or a link from another site.. we would really be interested to know.

Cheers in advance :)

your Bud

Admin :smilegrin:

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys and Gals..

Bit of a Team Lexus Survey going on here... we need to know how you found the Team Lexus website.. was it from a search engine or a link from another site.. we would really be interested to know.

your Bud

just put lexus into google i think! :duh:

Hi Everone!

Last year I was driving a Merc C200 Komp, thought it was the dogs........ My lads recently joined the motor trade, and phoned to say he just got an interesting motor come in, a Lexus 430 Sport. So, I looked on the web (Google to answer your survey) and foung the LOC, well impressed, though a bit light on 430 info, which I looked at positively, that is, they don't really go wrong, either that or there arn't many about?!.

Anyway, as a result of my LOC experience, I went to look at the car, got the keys and went for a spin. Well never in all my nautral.....................absolutely amazed, ticked alll the boxes, particularly the one labelled bullistic! bought it and got rid of the merc........happy as larry (who ever he is). :D

Hi

all a bit new to this found the site looking through search engine trying to get details on alloy wheels for my lexus.

Hey guys and Gals..

your Bud

Hi to all!

Just moved on from a fantastic 4 year affair with a BMW 330Ci Sport................and couldn't be happier! The IS250 SE-L is a more refined vehicle that does many things so much better than the Beemer did, but don't get me wrong, it was a great car, as were the 323 and 328Ci's that preceded it.

I found the site whilst looking to see if there was any web advice on CD player issues - LOC dropped straight out of a Google search.

I've had the car for three weeks (11 k on the clock): dash area rattles completely countermeasured by dash removal and felt / foam strategically positioned (official reworks?) - technicians did fantastic job, no marks anywhere; CD changer replaced - no quibbles.

Everything now fine, and the dealer really has bent over backwards, handing over numerous latte's in the process! Lent me a new IS250 for a couple of days whilst repairs effected; no rattles at all, so the permanent countermeasures must be coming through as a running change in production vehicles.

Again, couldn't fault the dealer (Lexus Derby - new dealer with largest showroom in UK) - they even gave me an engraved Lexus 'L Finesse' watch on collection of the vehicle!! Glad to join the Club - hope to deliver a positive contribution, and maybe be of some help to someone every now and then :winky:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links