Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

What A Fool ....

yes thanks  :D what you done  :question:

Thankfully no damage. It was a hurried 3 point turn during a day out exploring with the camera. Just rolled the back wheels off into the ditch and beached it.

I'd have cried if it wasn't so funny.

Pete

When you said watch where you're reversing, I expected to see a lamppost or something, that is quite shocking :o

How did they get it out of there? Just pull it and scrape the bottom till the rear wheels find grip? Or something more clever? :blink:

When you said watch where you're reversing, I expected to see a lamppost or something, that is quite shocking  :o

How did they get it out of there? Just pull it and scrape the bottom till the rear wheels find grip? Or something more clever?  :blink:

I'm afraid it was just a case of pulling me out onto the road. There was a little bit of a scrape but nothing too aggressive.

Pete

oh dear, i hope you got some good photos on your days exploring, i bet you wasnt expecting it to be that exciting!

The photo's were ok, thanks. You're right, I was expecting a slightly calmer day. At least the wander along the riverbank was slightly more relaxing :D

Pete