Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Blue Flame Exhaust

Andy_F

I'm quite tempted by a Blue Flame exhaust for my IS200, namely this one. I know Mr. Morse has on on his 300 and is very happy, but I was wondering if anyone has one on a 200? What do you think of it? :unsure:

Cheers guys.

Gotta admit I am obviously biased, but at that price I would bite his hand off, unless he has a reserve price on it!

I'm so impressed with my cat-back I'm going to ask them to quote me for the manifold and down pipe to complete the system :winky:

Sounds good, but the exhaust would never get hot enough to burn it, You'd be better off with a 4in slash cut tail.

Blue Flame let you specify what type/size of tail pipe you want, they have several types & sizes. Chaque'un a son gout, but if I wanted a 4" slash tail cut I would be driving a Scooby or Evo :blink:

I'm quite tempted by a Blue Flame exhaust for my IS200, namely this one. I know Mr. Morse has on on his 300 and is very happy, but I was wondering if anyone has one on a 200? What do you think of it?  :unsure:

Cheers guys.

hi andy,

Put a blue flame on my 200, it gives it a deep burbel sound up to 3000revs.

sounds great after that as well. easy fitment too. just make sur you jack the car high due to the exhaust senso.

• 1 month later...

I have a Blue Flame full system on my car and i find it far to intrusive a really deep tone, and when going in tunnels well its defining.

I need somthing far more silent like the HKS Silent or a Kazama or what ever the oem one is now.

I need silnce in my car and out side.

Edited by Zee007

Where can I get a hold of this blue flame exhaust?

From me e-mail me at Silent@ntlworld.com

I have a Blue Flame Back Box and Blue Flame centre pipe that connects to your cat. 2 months old and sparkling.... I paid £200 two moths ago for them me me an offer...

I have a Blue Flame full system on my car and i find it far to intrusive a really deep tone, and when going in tunnels well its defining.

I need somthing far more silent like the HKS Silent or a Kazama or what ever the oem one is now.

I need silnce in my car and out side.

Deafening?! I was suprised at how quiet it was for a full system when I bought it. Its very easy to keep quiet too if you want to. Did you fit it yourself? Maybe it was leaking somewhere... :tomato:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links