Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

2 Policemen At Lexus Woodford This Morning

Parthiban

Saw two policemen leaving Lexus Woodford this morning, only caught a glimpse as I came in the back as they went out the front

Wondered if it was Scarface, or is someone at Lexus in trouble :P

Saw two policemen leaving Lexus Woodford this morning, only caught a glimpse as I came in the back as they went out the front

Wondered if it was Scarface, or is someone at Lexus in trouble  :P

lol ........... yes mate, I was booking my car in for it's 40K service, why didn't you say ello ? ......... :D

lol ........... yes mate, I was booking my car in for it's 40K service, why didn't you say ello ? .........  :D

So it was, sorry mate, wasn't sure it was you so didn't wanna run thru the dealer lookin like a nutter :ph34r: :D

I've already got two more planned visits to Woodford over the next two weeks (hopefully that'll be the end for now) so I'm sure I'll bump into you again :)

Phew glad it was nothing serious, I'm picking up my brand spanking new IS200 SE on Sat from there.

You guys live local to there? I'm based in Eastham so thats my nearest dealer. How do you guys rate them?

I think I got a good deal on my lex, IS200 SE, full leather, sat nav, rear parking sensor, sports kit and they also chucked in the £300+ :duh: paint protector thingymijig. All for £20,000.

What do you guys think?

Ash

lol ........... yes mate, I was booking my car in for it's 40K service, why didn't you say ello ? .........  :D

ScarFace......do I spy your Lex outside Woodford........??? :winky:

DSC01431.jpg

Ash

Phew glad it was nothing serious, I'm picking up my brand spanking new IS200 SE on Sat from there.

You guys live local to there? I'm based in Eastham so thats my nearest dealer. How do you guys rate them?

I think I got a good deal on my lex, IS200 SE, full leather, sat nav, rear parking sensor, sports kit and they also chucked in the £300+ :duh:  paint protector thingymijig. All for £20,000.

What do you guys think?

Ash

I think all the dealers are giving about £2000 off the IS now anyway, but seems a cracking deal (especially after what I paid and that didn't include a bodykit)

There's a really nice silver one in the dealer at the mo, with bodykit, its not yours is it? :whistling:

The service department at Woodford is excellent, haven't had any experience with sales, but as you've already bought the car, there's no probs there :D

Good luck with the new car! B)

I think I got a good deal on my lex, IS200 SE, full leather, sat nav, rear parking sensor, sports kit and they also chucked in the £300+ :duh:  paint protector thingymijig. All for £20,000.

What do you guys think?

Ash

Brand New, Sat Nav, Bodykit, Full Leather.. Bloody hell that is dirt cheap!! :blink::blink:

would have been around the 26k mark last year i think.

They really must want to get rid of the current IS in time for the new mark.

In terms of the service department they are spot on , but the sales department have had their fair share of slagging off  :tomato:HERE  :whistling:

This DN chap sounds like a :tsktsk:

I originally went to Southend (or the dealer near southend), was ready to get a used lexus there that day, but walked off coz the guy I dealt with was very arragont or lacking in sales techniques!!

I then drove down to Woodford and enquired about a used IS200, got sold a new one instead :blush: but like you guys have said I think I did all right out of it, the rear parking sensors were supposed to be something like £350 (colour coded) haggled him to chuck that in for free and also the paint protector stuff which was an additional £300+.

The guy I dealt with was Neil Vaux, a really nice chap, took me out for a test drive in his own IS00.

The silver one in the show room is very nice, but not my one. It should be delivered some time today, ready for me tomorrow – I went for the astral black with full black leather interior ;)

Good stuff about the service centre in Woodford, sounds like the start of a beautiful friendship (fingers crossed).

First on my shopping list is a set of coilovers…….and so it begins!!!

Ash

Picked up the car this morning, loving it so far. Took a while to realise you need to kinda slap it into reverse, rather than trying to do it gently. Other than that it been great!!!

Impressed with the standard sound system, looks like I won't be in a hurry to upgrade that yet, maybe just add iPod to it.

Ash

Picked up the car this morning, loving it so far. Took a while to realise you need to kinda slap it into reverse, rather than trying to do it gently. Other than that it been great!!!

Impressed with the standard sound system, looks like I won't be in a hurry to upgrade that yet, maybe just add iPod to it.

Ash

i have just come back from valencia and all my mates had ipods never really knew much about them

i was impressed

how would u link this to ya stero

i no u can do it threw the radio any other way

• 3 weeks later...