Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Quality Exhaust Note

JC Altezza

I know that this thread has probably been done to death but i'm gonna ask (plz help :unsure: ) again...

currently i drive a boggo standard RS 200 and im curently upgrading my exhaust.....

im gonna use a drop in filer (prop trust/k+n) and i want a nice (non ricey) exhaust note, a bit luder than stock but not crazy either.....

ive heard the silent hi power on the hks japanese website and dat one sounds good and ive also heard the superdrager 2 as well, a bit louder but still quite nice.....

so what systems do you have and can anyone point me in the right dirrection....

cheers :driving:

FGK man ..... the answer to ur dreams. I'm sure someone from the UK has it... cos i've seen it on the mod's list somewhere on this site..... im sure of it! :P.... hahahah....

anyways, FGK (aka fujitsubo) powergetter will be perfect for u i think. its a bit cheaper than HKS too ...

I'd also recommend the Tom's exhaust. It's basically the stock exhaust with a straight thru section in the muffler section. Looks 100% stock (well, except for the slightly larger tip vs the standard lexus chrome tip).

The best way I'd describe the sound would be a deeper/lower tone without any increase in volume. As for the air filter, why are you considering a drop-in when there are so many induction kits available for the RS? I've heard v.good things about the Blitz series of air-intakes for the RS.

FGK man ..... the answer to ur dreams.  I'm sure someone from the UK has it... cos i've seen it on the mod's list somewhere on this site..... im sure of it! :P.... hahahah....

anyways, FGK (aka fujitsubo) powergetter will be perfect for u i think.  its a bit cheaper than HKS too ...

Must admit i do LOVE the noise and noticable gains from the FGK!!!.. Quality item... very understated

BLITZ SUS induction kit is just so raw when the throttles opened up!

Well, for some people that is the entire point no? :)

Anyway, did you manage to get the HyperRev magazines sent over to the UK? Did you go completely bonkers looking at the incredible range of stuff available for the RS200? :lol:

FGK man ..... the answer to ur dreams.  I'm sure someone from the UK has it... cos i've seen it on the mod's list somewhere on this site..... im sure of it! :P.... hahahah....

anyways, FGK (aka fujitsubo) powergetter will be perfect for u i think.  its a bit cheaper than HKS too ...

Must admit i do LOVE the noise and noticable gains from the FGK!!!.. Quality item... very understated

do you have any pics of this exhaust on ??? where would i b able to get one from??? how loud is it (dnt want sumthing very loud)

cheers

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links