Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

I telephoned Lexstasy last Monday (6th) to see if I could buy an LSportline roof spoiler. The guy asked me to call back in an hour to see if they had it in stock, don't know why he couldn't check it immediately? I agreed to send an e-mail which he said he'd reply to to confirm, and if in stock despatch was next day, if not, could be up to 4 weeks. I got no reply to my e-mails, each time I rang I got a recorded message stating send my enquiry by e-mail as they always answer within 2 hours!!!!!!!!!!. I faxed on Wednesday 8th, e-mailed again one week later on 13th, and finally got an answer advising NOT IN STOCK!

Their customer service is close to zero, there was no offer to get the part or offer an availability date, and no name on the e-mail to be able to write back to, seems they prefer to remain anonymous.

Does everyone get this treatment or am I just unlucky? Maybe they don't need customers, and based on taking a week to tell me no, I'm surprised they have a business at all. I write because they are showing on the site as recommended, I wouldn't recommend them to anyone. :yack:

I telephoned Lexstasy last Monday (6th) to see if I could buy an LSportline roof spoiler. The guy asked me to call back in an hour to see if they had it in stock, don't know why he couldn't check it immediately? I agreed to send an e-mail which he said he'd reply to to confirm, and if in stock despatch was next day, if not, could be up to 4 weeks. I got no reply to my e-mails, each time I rang I got a recorded message stating send my enquiry by e-mail as they always answer within 2 hours!!!!!!!!!!. I faxed on Wednesday 8th, e-mailed again one week later on 13th,  and finally got an answer advising NOT IN STOCK!

Their customer service is close to zero, there was no offer to get the part or offer an availability date, and no name on the e-mail to be able to write back to, seems they prefer to remain anonymous.

Does everyone get this treatment or am I just unlucky? Maybe they don't need customers, and based on taking a week to tell me no, I'm surprised they have a business at all. I write because they are showing on the site as recommended, I wouldn't recommend them to anyone. :yack:

When i sent them a e-mail, the reply was contact tdi :ph34r:

Lextasy don't ship outside of the US/Canada

I got my roof spoiler off them last year no problems, sent e-mail about body kit said see tdi :ph34r:

I was going to have a friend in the USA pay, deliver to an address in the USA, so no reason not to supply! I'd e-mailed some months ago and got the brush off with "we don't ship outside the USA", that's why this time I had a USA dweller lined up to buy for me.

I imported a RMM (Rod Millen) carbon front lip from them. They returned my e-mails when i wanted updates... but the amount of time to get it was toooooooooooooooooooooo long.

i got my viasage front bumpe shipped from them approx 1.5 - 2 years ago...as well as other dealing swith Steve @ lextasy.

One word for that company.. Booolacks.....

if you go over to is300.net and search you will see that LOTS of people also come to the same conclusion...

now that tdi are uk dealers of his stuff, id like to see how the service is to be improved,,,,, very doubtful i bet (no reflection on tdi)

thats one of the probs with them,, you get short one word or sentance answers that leave more questions than they answer... adn if he doesnt ship outside the us, then how does he expect tdi to be there uk agents....

some 'glowing' comments about Lextasy.

herehere