Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Toyo T1r Vs Proxes 4

the proxes4 are a more general purpose tyre - I believe you would get a smoother / more comfortable ride quality from them. They are highly regarded on the US forums - although they tend to be used by the people who are looking for smoothness while motorway cruising etc.

The T1r are newer than the Proxes4. They are allegedly an improved version of the T1S. The T1S's are highly regarded by IS owners on these forums. I have personally had T1S on an IS, and found them excellent, but have no experience of the T1R.

had t1-r's fitted to the front last friday and will be getting the rears done at the start of next month i am impressed so far haven't had chance to give them some hammer yet to compare them with my old favourites Continental contact sports but will find out when i have toyo's all round

When I was getting tyres the best two seemed to be either the Goodyear Eagle F1 GSD3 or the Toyo Proxies T1-R. I went with the Goodyears because they were easier to get hold of.

Both are excellent tyres. :D

I have the T1-S which are a great tyre and also look great. The T1-R are the newer and better tyre which weren't available at the time of me buying them. So next will definately be the T1-R's

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links