Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Lexus Owners Club

LowRed

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys you may not like other peoples mod's, infact you may despise them.

But respect them as they are the owners choices, each person is individual otherwise it would be boring.

CHAV likes the superficial mod's rather than the go-go mods. Fair enough, not everyone wants power.

There is my two pennies worth. But welcome CHAV

i value your opinion but i like the idea that if we all met up we could park up next to each other and not all be alike

I think that you will find when you come to a meet you will see that everyones car is different, it will range from stock to modded to extremely modded, I do think it is your own car and to do with it what you please, but the general way of thinking in LOC is SUBTLE and as far from "Maxed" as possible, even when heavily modded, and a perfecct example of that is the Monster

everybodys lexus on here is unique in its own way,i have things that no one else has and so on,if  and when you come to some meetings you will see there all different. :D

Exactly Dave

WE NEED Pic,s OF YOUR IS

I can almost gurantee .... this is CHAV's IS

chris.is2001.jpgchris.is2002.jpg

Maybe he meant, he "bought" the car for 9K? :D

:blink: gosh! i hope i don't ever see something like that driving in the opposite direction to me cos i'll crash!! :winky: :ph34r:

its got taz`s wheels on ,its maybe his old one in the flesh :lol:

those wheels the konig holes i sold to taz!!! :D

this site is Lexus Owners Club, thats it, no Modified Lexus Owners Club, or Individual Lexus Owners club...

The club is full of cars, and yes, there are a lot of non-modified, or OEM modified cars, and surprise, surprise, they are all very similar.

Not everyone wants to ruin their car with plaster of paris in an attempt to get in onto the pages of Max Power, and while if thats your plan, good luck to you, there is lot of knowledge and experience here, so any help you may need, just ask.

I would reccomend coming along to a meet though, more specifically, JAE, you would be amazed what is possible with the IS, whether cosmetically or performance enhancing.

Is that front lip the Blitz one? If it is, then I'm sure quite a few people have that on here, and if its a copy then what's the point?  :blink:

it is actually a blitz replica taz had this kit on his own car, but i decided to go for the subtle altezza kit from japan!!! :D

thank you fidgits, any help is good help! :D

I'm new to the whole forum thing and tend to just speak my mind, anybody know if I can change my user name? when is jae ? :question:  :D

Welcome :D

Whats wrong with the username CHAV? :P :shifty:

When are you putting your new pics up mate? You have built it up so much now!! :D

WE NEED Pic,s OF YOUR IS

I can almost gurantee .... this is CHAV's IS

chris.is2001.jpgchris.is2002.jpg

Maybe he meant, he "bought" the car for 9K? :D

:blink: gosh! i hope i don't ever see something like that driving in the opposite direction to me cos i'll crash!! :winky: :ph34r:

its got taz`s wheels on ,its maybe his old one in the flesh :lol:

those wheels the konig holes i sold to taz!!! :D

interesting :yawn:

I'm new to the whole forum thing and tend to just speak my mind, anybody know if I can change my user name? when is jae ? :question:  :D

thats fair enough, most of us do...

and in that vain, this isn't the Max Power forums - were not obsessed with who can have the lowest veilside-look front end, or the biggest rims...

thats fair enough, most of us do...

and in that vain, this isn't the Max Power forums - were not obsessed with who can have the lowest veilside-look front end, or the biggest rims...

no no i agree could have fitted 19s but would have lost ride comfort and the altezza kit i got on there is verrrrry subtle!!! :D

probably that boy gets about to a lot of the shows

call out to anyone that can host my piccies PLEASE reply, Thanx :D

You can host your own piccies :D now you are Gold

how do i do that? its a new to me!!! :question::question:

probably that boy gets about to a lot of the shows

call out to anyone that can host my piccies PLEASE reply, Thanx :D

You can host your own piccies :D now you are Gold

how do i do that? its a new to me!!! :question::question:

here are your bleedin pics chavvy!!

IMAG0039.jpg

IMAG0033.jpg

IMAG0034.jpg