Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Lexus Owners Club

LowRed

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know that... :P

but i wonder how it looks when your driving it that was my question :)

it depends the airbags can go to 120psi but if i ride with 60psi on the rear and 100 on the front it sits slighty lower than standard :P

What happens if punctures :hehe:

Welcome to the LOC Chav.

Nice paint job on your car and great colour choice.

There was a couple of Lowrider Mercs up at Castle Combe last Saturday,made us smile watching them drive round on three wheels :) :zee:

Cheers chips.

Just thought I'd chip in.

Not my taste Chav but I'm impressed with the quality of the work. :D

Just a thought any chance of you posting a little video clip of it on the move. Might do it better justice and like others I'd be interested to see how high it actually rides. :driving:

I like the colour.

I don't like the kit.

The chrome wheels NEED chrome nuts!

Lot of effort gone into the car and at the end of the day it's each to his own.

More " Laddette" than "Lady" IMO

But LOC is about lovin' our motors. Individual touches to put your own stamp on it.

What about MAZ  :o  his car has lots done to it  :D

yes fair enough but that was done as a 18 month project! But the body styling i ain't keen on they've used bathroom sealer to stick on the wheel arches and when the headlights were taken apart to be painted white they made a mess with silicon sealer everywhere and they let in condensation, I seen the car at HIN in London fair play top job on the engine transplant but the bodystyling should have been better!!!

Talkin out your *****..

the arches are bonded on with Silkaflex, and i agree, it has yellowed, nothing that a qick rub doesnt sort out.

the headlights dont have condensation in them, and there isnt sealent everywhere, i give not a jot if you like the styling, however it all serves a function on that car, unlike your car which has actually been made to go even slower with your additions......

each to there own i say....intrestingly, everyone else who sees the car loves it(well most), but your cars so Unique, :blink: nothings like it

yes fair enough but that was done as a 18 month project! But the body styling i ain't keen on they've used bathroom sealer to stick on the wheel arches and when the headlights were taken apart to be painted white they made a mess with silicon sealer everywhere and they let in condensation, I seen the car at HIN in London fair play top job on the engine transplant but the bodystyling should have been better!!!

Talkin out your *****..

the arches are bonded on with Silkaflex, and i agree, it has yellowed, nothing that a qick rub doesnt sort out.

the headlights dont have condensation in them, and there isnt sealent everywhere, i give not a jot if you like the styling, however it all serves a function on that car, unlike your car which has actually been made to go even slower with your additions......

each to there own i say....intrestingly, everyone else who sees the car loves it(well most), but your cars so Unique, :blink: nothings like it

a thousand apologies i went off on one when i was slating your vehicle, Just spur of the moment jealous :tsktsk: streaming out of my mouth, big respect to your car a lot of work put in obviously, but i always nitpick and that was all i could find wrong with it. my car has'nt been slowed down with the mods, the ride and comfort has improved slightly but i ain't gonna argue. 155bhp compared to your monster, i ain't trying to compete :D As you put it yourself each to there own :D

Talkin out your *****..

a thousand apologies i went off on one when i was slating your vehicle, Just spur of the moment jealous :tsktsk: streaming out of my mouth, big respect to your car a lot of work put in obviously, but i always nitpick and that was all i could find wrong with it. my car has'nt been slowed down with the mods, the ride and comfort has improved slightly but i ain't gonna argue. 155bhp compared to your monster, i ain't trying to compete :D As you put it yourself each to there own :D

you aint gonna make friends on here talking like that mate ,the monster is stunning and faultless ,a one off .i would go and hide :ph34r:

well, i've just read the entire thread, and am incredibly confused as to what it was all about in the first place!

The only thing that has popped into my mind AGAIN as a result of reading this, is the possibility of a re-spray, whilst keeping the body styling etc the same.

Stu

i've been following this thread without comment for a while...

i still have no real comments to make, but i thought it's about time i stepped in to say i love everyone's cars on this site.

even those who have opted for the OEM direct from manufacturer look.

at the end of the day, none of us would be here (in this club), if we did not admire what the Lexus badge and design has to offer.

i do apologise for my comments having no real input or constructive reply to this thread... but it was about time i spoke up.

B)

well i feel that after spending the most pointless 30 mins of my life reading this topic just to see how annoying you realy are i am at the conclusion that you are about 17 or maybe 18 and had a nova before this? am i wrong?

Personaly i believe in the principle of a car being as a whole, i hate all show and no go cars. i got to a lot of shows as well as entering my car in a lot of shows too and get more than my fair share of congratulations from people for not **** up the looks of my car. a car should be at the best of all areas from looks to handling, to braking and power not just one or the other as this creates imballence.

I know the kawazaki colour to which you refer, and to be honest i would have saved my pennies and gone for a propper candy paint job. what is the poin in doing things by halves i say.

b4 you ask i have an extensive amount of mods and the last of them include body mods!

i have been in cars with airbags as well as hydraulics and was not impressed by either.

i know you have started to apologise but all you have done is realy shown your true self, you only get one chance to make a first impresion and ya buggerd up.

all the a s s kissing in the world wont take the smell of BS away.

either stand by ya guns or ride off to the sun as changing ya standpoint when outnumbered is a cowardly way out.

would have had more respect if you just left.