Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Lexus Owners Club

LowRed

A white IS badly Done ?

I think you mean the One of a kind in the world ....... 600bhp Supra Engined IS200?

I only know of 3 IS's that were @ HIN.

Chris Shipleys.

Matt's Monster.

Chris's Don's ......

All of which are stunning cars ...................

gallery_2966_135_13751.jpg

10_G.sized.jpg

gallery_1236_18_31408.jpg

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

everybodys lexus on here is unique in its own way,i have things that no one else has and so on,if  and when you come to some meetings you will see there all different. :D

My GS300 is just like 99.9% of others,no mods,I didn't buy it to Mod,but these bones of mine are not getting any younger,so I need something that is comfortable to travel in,has all the bells and whistles that I need,plus the power that the GS already has, is plenty for me

waiting for my 'colleauge' in the US to bloody answer his email,, as we are putting the pricing together to order the specai leds for the A/C and clock..

this is the final LED brightness that is to be used, pictured on a tezza cluster with the camera flash on,,, you can see that they are still bright enough to show..

gallery_2234_97_446362.jpg

Does anybody think of there own ideas like me :question: it seems to me that there isn't much custom modding, just bolt everything on.

There's a lot of individuality here... Most of the examples I was going to give have spoken up or been mentioned.

Another person who likes to be different is Alex (ukazn).

What about MAZ  :o  his car has lots done to it  :D

yes fair enough but that was done as a 18 month project! But the body styling i ain't keen on they've used bathroom sealer to stick on the wheel arches and when the headlights were taken apart to be painted white they made a mess with silicon sealer everywhere and they let in condensation, I seen the car at HIN in London fair play top job on the engine transplant but the bodystyling should have been better!!!

perhaps you should realise a few things :

the monster was a project to squeeze a supra engine in an IS200

the monster spent the best part of that time away from the owner

in fact many hundreds of miles away !

the fact it has the engine it has, is a remarkable feat

the fact that the bodywork isnt quite up to scratch is hardly a major issue considering

headlights : condensation is concurrent with most IS`s and is recognised by the dealers as not a problem

and last but not least you should appreciate that everyones car is there pride and joy and may well be upset when someone like you comes along to slag them off

get your pics up and let us all see how good your car is

all of those cars are very nice. I think i must have seen another one, apologies to all of those i may of offended, I can't find the one i seen on LOC,

scarface found my car, but that was ages ago, i've done a lot more work since then, pictures should be up tomorrow. Bought the car for 8 grand, lots spent on it and i have done all the work on it with my cousin to get the right finish. you can all give your opinions then.

and last but not least you should appreciate that everyones car is there pride and joy and may well be upset when someone like you comes along to slag them off

Very well said Barry.

"CHAV": You have obviously caused members distress, and have upset several members on this forum.

This is your Official Warning.

Read the Terms & Conditions.

http://www.lexusownersclub.co.uk/forum/ind...?act=boardrules

Further direct / indirect upsetting of members on LOC will result in a permanent ban.

Thank you.

Very well said Barry.

"CHAV": You have obviously caused members distress, and have upset several members on this forum.

This is your Official Warning.

Read the Terms & Conditions.

http://www.lexusownersclub.co.uk/forum/ind...?act=boardrules

Further direct / indirect upsetting of members on LOC will result in a permanent ban.

Thank you.

ahmed its Barrie !!! :lol:

whooaa

hold your horses

chav has apologised

and promised to get some pics of his car up

give him a chance  :)

thanks bazza big sorry to everyone, logging out now pictures hopefully tonight or tomorrow at latest. will now be on my best behavior!!! :winky: SORRY

What about MAZ  :o  his car has lots done to it  :D

yes fair enough but that was done as a 18 month project! But the body styling i ain't keen on they've used bathroom sealer to stick on the wheel arches and when the headlights were taken apart to be painted white they made a mess with silicon sealer everywhere and they let in condensation, I seen the car at HIN in London fair play top job on the engine transplant but the bodystyling should have been better!!!

errr what wheel arches does Maz have???? and pretty sure they are the JDM lights in which case they have never been opened

Never said he had wheel arch mods :hehe: but Maz's car is done inside + out (bonet) :D

?

I don't understand Gord? :huh:

waiting for my 'colleauge' in the US to bloody answer his email,, as we are putting the pricing together to order the specai leds for the A/C and clock.. 

this is the final led brightness that is to be used, pictured on a tezza cluster with the camera flash on,,, you can see that they are still bright enough to show..

gallery_2234_97_446362.jpg

That looks absolutely brill !!!

When do we all get some of those????

look at my avatar, how unique is that mod?! i challenge anyone to recreate that!!!!!!

My wife could recreate that in 10 minutes if I give her my car keys !!!!!!!!

WE NEED Pic,s OF YOUR IS

I can almost gurantee .... this is CHAV's IS

chris.is2001.jpgchris.is2002.jpg

Maybe he meant, he "bought" the car for 9K? :D

:blink: gosh! i hope i don't ever see something like that driving in the opposite direction to me cos i'll crash!! :winky: :ph34r:

i like the unique one of a kind custom blitz front lip and tom's style eyelids

on a more serious note i look forward to seeing your car, doesn't sound too practical being that low though! take it you dont have potholes and speedbumps up there then? (I presume you will lower to 1cm for shows etc and daily driving will be higher?)

oh and if you really are 1cm from the ground there is no way you could have a hks hiper on there as they hang down even lower

WE NEED Pic,s OF YOUR IS

I can almost gurantee .... this is CHAV's IS

chris.is2001.jpgchris.is2002.jpg

Maybe he meant, he "bought" the car for 9K? :D

:blink: gosh! i hope i don't ever see something like that driving in the opposite direction to me cos i'll crash!! :winky: :ph34r:

its got taz`s wheels on ,its maybe his old one in the flesh :lol:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links