Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Hi Guys,

I test drove the RX400h a few days ago and sadly I have decided not to buy it. It is indeed a wonderful vehicle, but I have fallen in love with the new GS and will be ordering one of those in the very near future!!!

As it stands there will be an RX400h of ANY MODEL SPECIFICATION, ANY COLOUR COMBINATION and with ANY EXTRAS available for me to collect on the 28th!!!!

I know a lot of you want this vehicle and are slightly peeved at the large waiting list, so this is your chance to have one of your choice and spec within a fortnight. You can however also have the delivery delayed to a time more suited to you if you would like.

The Lexus policy is that if I do not buy the vehicle it has to return to Japan and CANNOT be sold to anyone else until reallocated.

If you are interested please let me know very soon as I need to make a choice so that I can make my move on a GS!!

Thanks

Enjoy the GS - I too am a bit smitten by it.  RX400h is in the bag but having several 'Audi TT trade in' moments currently.

Must resist, must resist, must resist......

WHAT?!?! Don't do it John! Mind you, thinking along similar lines.........911 beckons.... or does it. Still thinking Maser!?! Oh dear :unsure:

Hello old Chap,

So we did not meet at the pick-up. We took delivery of our brand new RX400h SEL on Wednesday 15 June - first one out from the dealership.

We are so pleased with the car in all aspects that you would have thought I was the sales person.

Have driven the car for over 700 miles the first two days, and cannot fault it in any way.

Sad to hear you are not 'joining the club'.

To be honest I had a look at the new GS as well, but being tall I cannot sit properly in it.

If you decide to go for the GS, please consider the GS450h (hybrid version) to be launched in the UK in the Spring of 2006.

If I could fit into the GS, that would be what I would do. Sell the Range Rover, pass the RX to the wife and get the GS450h.

Well maybe there will be a hybrid version of the LS in the future (funny enough I can fit into that car all right).

Hope you make the right choice - I can assure you the RX400h is a total pleasure to drive, and the whole family would be happy (so much more space!!!)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links