Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Off Topic/Random Disclosure

• Replies 620
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I won't be there on Saturday, being one of the "plough" brigade, but under Dr B's supervision my geo was well and truly sorted last week.

A 550 mile round trip to Portland, car behaved perfectly - no twitches, handling was purrrfect for the way I drive (mainly motorway miles). And I confess to knowing a little more about the importance of geometry..... :duh:

Highly recommended!  :D  :D  :D

ps. Wierd this.....I had a knock/tapping noise from the F/OS coilover before.....which has since disappeared only to reappear from the R/NS coilover  :yawn:

"Diagonal" shear? does the car pull/ drift left?

I won't be there on Saturday, being one of the "plough" brigade, but under Dr B's supervision my geo was well and truly sorted last week.

A 550 mile round trip to Portland, car behaved perfectly - no twitches, handling was purrrfect for the way I drive (mainly motorway miles). And I confess to knowing a little more about the importance of geometry..... :duh:

Highly recommended!  :D  :D  :D

ps. Wierd this.....I had a knock/tapping noise from the F/OS coilover before.....which has since disappeared only to reappear from the R/NS coilover  :yawn:

"Diagonal" shear? does the car pull/ drift left?

Think this belongs in the other post (help Mr Moderator)

Pulls very very slightly to the left - but always has from new

I tried Bare feet driving in the past, not easy with a manual, Hurts the toes :D

Saying that theres nothing quite like driving Stark :tsktsk: Naked about 3 o'clock in the morning down the M4!!! Although the police never seen it from my point of view!!!

:lol::blush::lol:

I thought I was bad ............ but Marcus, do you ever sleep ?  :ohmy:

I only come out at night :lol::lol: :P

Im up most night mate till about 3am just the way i am :D

I still haven't gone to sleep ... since I woke up @ 8am yesterday ...... :excl:

My car is due for a service today ..... might even goto Lexus now, and be the first one in :D

Well im off to work now got to paye for my car some how :D just to let all know i will be at JAE, with my new moded IS200 Turbo :winky:

I thought I was bad ............ but Marcus, do you ever sleep ?  :ohmy:

I only come out at night :lol::lol: :P

Im up most night mate till about 3am just the way i am :D

I still haven't gone to sleep ... since I woke up @ 8am yesterday ...... :excl:

My car is due for a service today ..... might even goto Lexus now, and be the first one in :D

going to a chav cruise on sunday!!!!!! Not that im a chav :ph34r: , just like turning up and putting all the other nova's, saxo's, corsa's to shame........a few good cars turn up now and then :P like mine :P

stella time again, wheres whiteman?!

:D I am here john ...........

been on the stella as we are looking for a new house, it is doing my head in ..

If any one in the area call round as I am home alone this weekend and the STELLA will be flowing.

:hehe:

stella time again, wheres whiteman?!

:D I am here john ...........

been on the stella as we are looking for a new house, it is doing my head in ..

If any one in the area call round as I am home alone this weekend and the STELLA will be flowing.

:hehe:

got the in-laws here this weekend, not all bad tho, on my 6th stella already :duh: it will soon be time for the crazy polish vodka!

Right, just off to see Y&T just down the road at Rock City. These boys made some of the best Metal records of the early 80's.

Very likely that I'll drink 5 pints of Stella and have a Death Kebab on the way back.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links