• Replies 620
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

stella time again, wheres whiteman?!

:D I am here john ...........

been on the stella as we are looking for a new house, it is doing my head in ..

If any one in the area call round as I am home alone this weekend and the STELLA will be flowing.

:hehe:

got the in-laws here this weekend, not all bad tho, on my 6th stella already :duh: it will soon be time for the crazy polish vodka!

not bad, I have tried some new beer. it is called Breda. made in holland and it is not bad, it does the job and the bottles are 66cl. Then the old apple schnapps came out .

didnt do 1/4 mile at GT if thats what you mean.....there was no 1/4 mile only 0-60

the 0-60 was cancelled, due to the weather.

when i did the 1/4 mile at Rotorstock it did a 13.something.....that was rolling of the start

Just got me some kit for JAE lined up, courtest FleaBay:

Down-filled sleeping bags X 2 @ £34.99 :D

Self inflating sleeping mats X 2 @ £10.95 :D

Already bought a tent, last year's model VauDe @ 60% discount :D

Bargain!

Now I just need to consume enough Brain Damage & smoke enough skunk to be daft enough to get inside the bloody thing :lol::lol::lol:

Now I just need to consume enough Brain Damage & smoke enough skunk to be daft enough to get inside the bloody thing  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

By the sounds of that you'll be passing out before you get in the tent :lol:

That's the idea Bro!  :D

Think i'll join you then. :D Then i can forget about finding a hotel :P

I'll have to ask permission from my Old lady, she might want to watch :lol::lol::lol:

:lol::lol: Was referring to a friendly drink and smoke..... :lol:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links