Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Tailgated By An Is

Did a booze cruise to Calais this weekend, so swapped cars with my brother - Mondeo Estate Diesel for my SportCross....I know who got the better deal there then. But at least the Ford can carry a huge amount of beer/wine.

Anyway...was coming back up the M20 in Kent, about 5pm today, stuck in the outside lane doing 70-and-a-bit, in a queue of cars, couldn't move in or pass the car in front and I get tailgated by a Silver T reg IS. If the boot hadn't already been full I reckon he'd have been in there with my tinnies and wine boxes. When I moved over he cruised past and then was all over the rear bumper of the next hapless victim.

If you are this driver, then BACK OFF mate, or get a B*W instead - at least people would expect you to drive like a tw@t then.

Smart looking IS too...body kit, mesh grille with no L badge. Won't stay like that much longer if you keep driving like that tho'.

Wonder if he'd have done the same if I'd been in my own IS. Probably....

Maybe I'm getting old and grumpy, but I hate bloody tailgaters

:angry::angry::angry:

Phew...feel much better now I've had that rant

:) :) :)

I get tailgated all the :tsktsk: time, people see the car, think ooh a boy racer then they test my limits, in the past i would have given them a race (reformed boy racer after crash) but now they just :tsktsk: me off, usually when you come to the next lights you catch up, pointless :blink::blink:

Usually now if someone tries to crawl up my rear and i can't get out the way i just gently touch the brakes :winky: they don't like that :lol:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links