Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

My Is300 Has Been Hit - Looks Like A Write-off

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys I think we should declare June:

NATIONAL LEXUS INJURY MONTH

Drive carefully people- there are loads of wowwypops out there!

Disaster month or what???

On Saturday a seal blew on the O/S/F Airbag on my suspension, total nightmare, car was grounded for the weekend, and had to get it towed today on a special extreme low trailer :shutit:

Got it to the garage and had to put the original shocks and springs back on the front, until i get a new airbag from the USA :crybaby:

Also had the front skirt ripped off on the trailer, the recovery truck bed was'nt :tsktsk: low enough for my car :duh:

LOC Members stay of the roads for the next 3 Days!!!

glad your ok after the smash -

it must be something about the lexus that gives other motorists something to aim for. i'd only had mine 10 days when someone arse ended me (i'm not going to mention which s*x she was - thats unfair) but i was absolutely gutted, the repair for my bumper which had only been creased was over £1000 which makes you realise why the premiums are so high.

keep smiling

P11HL R

Really sorry to hear about your prang mate, hope you're fit and back on the road soon (and that the clown who rear-ended you picks up the bill for the car he pushed you into aswell).

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links