Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Nankang Tyres

jmoz21

I had some Nankang ones and they were pure *****, can't remember which ones though (they came with the car)

EDIT: Just looked and mine were NS-1 so maybe these NS-2's are a lot better? I see they are very cheap though!

i have nankangs on the back of my lex at the minute and can't wait to get rid of them for toyos in a few days time. i think the nankangs should be renamed ditchfinders as they are useless in the wet and seem to be made out of a wood compound rather than a rubber one. That said they will probably outlast the car as long as you drive slowly and avoid sharp bends :D

i have nankangs on the back of my lex at the minute and can't wait to get rid of them for toyos in a few days time. i think the nankangs should be renamed ditchfinders as they are useless in the wet and seem to be made out of a wood compound rather than a rubber one. That said they will probably outlast the car as long as you drive slowly and avoid sharp bends :D

CRAP!!! thats not what i wanted to hear!! :angry:

your probably right though....if they're that cheap, it must be for a reason. Think its probably worth throwing another £25 a tyre ontop of what im gonna spend.

That should get me a decent set of toyos. :D

thanks for the advice :)

I'd only ever put Nangkangs on again if I was selling the car and threw in a set of tyres as a sweetener :lol::lol::lol:

Might look ok but in reality you ALWAYS get what you pay for :crying::crying:

Spend the extra few quid per corner, it will save you in the long run believe me...........

• 4 weeks later...

lost it 4 times, ure lucky to have a car in one piece, respect for keeping control!!!

get rid of em quickly or they'll kill you by the sounds of them.

but i am incredibly mean i'll just not go out if its raining :D :P

I had those on my Cavalier and they were :tsktsk:

I would never put them on my lex unless they were free, actually :tsktsk: paid me to have them on, I was selling the car, and I was desperate!

Get some Toyos, Eagle F1 etc etc its worth the lil 20 - 30 quid xtra

:ph34r:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links