Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Infrequent E-mail Notification

Straight-Six

Sorry if this is in the wrong section but i can't find a 'technical problems' area,unless i have missed it of course,it might be a good suggestion to have one.

Anyway.....

When i post a reply,i don't always get an 'e-mail notification',i have checked my profile and the box is ticked for an immediate response.

Any ideas anyone :unsure:

• 1 month later...

Sorry if this is in the wrong section but i can't find a 'technical problems' area,unless i have missed it of course,it might be a good suggestion to have one.

Anyway.....

When i post a reply,i don't always get an 'e-mail notification',i have checked my profile and the box is ticked for an immediate response.

Any ideas anyone :unsure:

Anyone help with this? :whistling: 50 views and no replys :unsure:

I now either get multiple replies on a topic or non at all :duh:

have you subscribed to all topics and all forums?

which ones do you / dont you get notifications from?

who is your email with (hotmail, yahoo, aol etc are ferocious on spam, and are deleting a fair bit of legitimate email)

Cheers for the reply Fella :winky:

The other post i made in this section entitled"what about regional sections?" i was getting no notification to,despite Mr Morse's reply.

I am also getting multiple replies to two posts i have replied to in the is200 section.

I am using Outlook Express and am not set up to delete any messages from LOC.I have also checked the box in my controls to receive e-mail notification and selected the immediate update box.

I think its probably a simple thing but i can't see it at the moment.

Thanks for the help Matthew :)

I had a similar issue a while ago with intermittent notifications on a particular thread. I can't remember which forum/thread it was, but I wasn't getting the notifications I thought that I should. I run my own mail server with no spam blocking or filtering on it.

It has been ok since though :D