Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Supercharged !

yemgi

Here are a few pics I did this evening. All is fitted, I just have to verify the bumper don't need to be modded before fitting it back on.

sc_1_1.jpg

sc_1_2.jpg

sc_1_4.jpg

sc_1_5.jpg

sc_1_6.jpg

sc_1_7.jpg

sc_1_8.jpg

Thanks to Gord for the parts and to Dave for the delivery ;)

Thanks mates :)

Only negative point so far, my Prolex Performance tower bar does not fit :crybaby: I have to check if I can modify it or if I have to change it

Very nice :D

Whats the full price for the charger kit, unfitted :question:

Loving the colour - Custom colours rule :winky:

Less than £2500 at Prolex or TDi

Bargain :D

Was it easy to fit? I'm a Mechanic so i'm trying to weigh up the options of fitting it myself :duh:

YES you will be able to fit yourself, you get full instructions with the kit :D should take you a day :D

its a bit like meccano :)

Nice one my man!! You've finally got some punch behind that ace looking motor of yours!! :D

P.S. Get yourself a HKS or Apexi induction kit and you can wake the dead!! :lol:

Never realised the TTE I/C was that small! tiny compared to what i got with for my s/c on the tez'...

Nice install :)

Carbon fibre covers..... where can i get those?

I didn't think you were allowed to modify the engine in France?

No mod is allowed in France :hehe:

Get yourself a HKS or Apexi induction kit and you can wake the dead!! :lol:

Unfortunately, none fit a LHD car :(

Nice install :)

Carbon fibre covers..... where can i get those?

I'm sure this has been said before, what is the 0-60 on a s/c is200?

I'm really thinking about getting one rather than buying a new IS200 later this year.

Do you have to change anything else along with the s/c - i.e. brake upgrade / air intake etc?

Anybody recommend a garage in the NorthWest to fit one? Or anybody want to earn some cash to do it for me?

Thanks....

I'm sure this has been said before, what is the 0-60 on a s/c is200?

I'm really thinking about getting one rather than buying a new IS200 later this year.

Do you have to change anything else along with the s/c - i.e. brake upgrade / air intake etc?

Anybody recommend a garage in the NorthWest to fit one? Or anybody want to earn some cash to do it for me?

Thanks....

Dont have to change brakes or anything. Everything comes in the kit. It comes with an upgraded airbox.

Performance BHP

Performance torque

There's one for sale in the buy and sell section :whistling: And that one comes with an uprated K+N air filter :winky:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links