Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Be Afraid......be Very Afraid...

Fargo

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thought i better pull my finger out and create a little something that WILL win me a little trophy in Stu's Unique catagory......

So to those that are entering this one......  BE AFRAID...... yo ugot some STRONG competition....

All i will say is im doing a LOT of milling of Alluminium.. :ph34r:

Paul you will win it mate as you are the only one going in for it :lol: :P :winky:

sweeeet

:lol: i new you would say that :winky:

I reckon Marcus is up to something, trying to lull the opposition into a false sense of security :duh:

:lol:

no the way i see it is all our IS,s are "Unique" as there are not 2 done the same....... :winky: so i think we should all win...............so stu you best get a lot of trophys :lol: :P

pah,, you may fish but i shant reveal just yet...

however i will update you to its progress.

the milling etc is complete, used some chemical metal to fill some holes and then attempted to spray the thing up,,,, didnt like the way it was going so i decided to have the thing powdercoated... should be ready for tomorrow.

then i just to need fix it in place and do a few more bits nad pieces and then its done..

sounds interesting. have finaly found myself a decent machine shop that i will hopefully be using in the next few months.

Altho i have got back from a certain place today with a large armful of custom goodies that will cetainly look shiny!

Thought i better pull my finger out and create a little something that WILL win me a little trophy in Stu's Unique catagory......

So to those that are entering this one......  BE AFRAID...... yo ugot some STRONG competition....

All i will say is im doing a LOT of milling of Alluminium.. :ph34r:

pah !!

Let the points do the talking people..

As i understand it (reading that orignal thread of stus) points will be awarded for originality, amount of work put into it (by yourself or someone else)

im also under the impression that there are lots of catorgories for uniqueness (carputer, interior, engine bay etc)

dont know if there is an overall most originall modified car or what.

pretty much as you describe paul, but it's for a maximum of ONE modification per car (e.g. re-trim, carputer, boot install etc etc), to be decided by you (the owner), as oppose to the whole car!

Points will be awarded in the following areas:

1. Uniqueness/Originality or modification

2. Work put in (higher points for those that have done work themselves)

3. Looks (this is basically looking at the quality of the work, and how well it fits the car)

You don't have to pre-enter, just come and find me on sunday when Mr Prolx is judging the engine bay contest, and i'll add your name down for your car to be looked at! The only vice is, that if you are entering, you will need to be there to talk us through the modification.

The trophy will be awarded to the modification/car/owner that achieves the highest points tally (obviously :D ), which will be marked out of 30 (ten for each area of judging).

We will be doing this class as soon as Mr Prolex has completed the blingiest engine bay contest, so don't be late!! :winky: :D

Hope that clears up a few things peeps!

Stu

hmmm, kinda gets a bit difficult though, becuase i want to enter my interior if it comes down to one single mod, but i cant claim responsability for doing the work - only designing the colour schemes and creating and fitting the jack daniels bottle holder. How does "creative imput" feature in the awards?

MAXIMUM OF ONE MODIFICATION PER CAR TO BE ENTERED!!!!

sorry guys, i gess i didn't make that clear, you can enterone mod per car only, i.e. re-trim, OR boot install, OR custom engine work. Which one is up to you!!

The winner won't necessarily be the most expensive mod either, so everyone can have a go!!

Creative input will have a bearing on points Chris, although it wouldn't feature as highly as someone that did all the work themelves, if you catch what i am saying!

If you have any more quetions, please let me know, and to help i'll put up an oficial post detailing allaspects of the contest.

Stu

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links