Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Center Armrests!

Mr Singh

Glad you all got them already.

Sorry for the delay.

Id just like to express my appreciation, and im sure all the folk on here would too, for all your efforts in organising the GB Mr Singh! Thanks again.

PS. Was you on the North Circular Road/A1 today at around 4pm as I saw an amazing black Lexus with "Sing x" rego.

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Glad you all got them already.

Sorry for the delay.

Id just like to express my appreciation, and im sure all the folk on here would too, for all your efforts in organising the GB Mr Singh! Thanks again.

PS. Was you on the North Circular Road/A1 today at around 4pm as I saw an amazing black Lexus with "Sing x" rego.

i seen this black lexus on the north circ / north finchley area... but it was "S11NG X"... thought it was Am at the time too, but it was nowhere near low enough to be him :D

Just fitted mine it wasn't to difficult. It was well worth the money thanks again Am.

Is anyone doing a ‘how to’ for this? If not then I’ll do one cos I took pictures of each stage of the install.

Hi Billsy

Please post your pics :)

Thanks for your help!

2ddesign

nice work billsy,

the only thing that i would point out is that on my 2000 SE the forward screws on the tower base have no where to go unless you cut the carpet back, where as the carpet in the picts look to be pre cut in to the correct shape

and many many thanks to AM for sorting this Group buy out i love the armrest and it was well worth the wait thanks again

nice work billsy,

the only thing that i would point out is that on my 2000 SE the forward screws on the tower base have no where to go unless you cut the carpet back, where as the carpet in the picts look to be pre cut in to the correct shape

and many many thanks to AM for sorting this Group buy out i love the armrest and it was well worth the wait thanks again

Did you notice if the additional two holes were actually there, under the carpet?

Thanks guys, i did loose out on this GB by around £60-£70 :(

Well i saved £30 than buying from dealer i suppose.

Nice one on Billsy for the 'how to' guide.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links