Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Happy Chappy...

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations Niraj

I must admit i bought mine on 15th May 2005, and I had wanted one for ages too about 2 years.

I finally bouth one on a T plate IS200 SE with FLSH, 51K, 2 Owners, Black in colour as I love Platinum Ice but I think Black juts kills it :winky:

And I always wanted sat Nav which mine came with and it is heavy!

Black half leather interior and the classic IS 17's

What a motor, I love being different from all them guys out there that got a typical Beemer and its different from a merc.

B)

Congratulations Niraj

I must admit i bought mine on 15th May 2005, and I had wanted one for ages too about 2 years.

I finally bouth one on a T plate IS200 SE with FLSH, 51K, 2 Owners, Black in colour as I love Platinum Ice but I think Black juts kills it  :winky:

What a motor, I love being different from all them guys out there that got a typical Beemer and its different from a merc.

B)

Totally agreed mate.

Especially in my industry (IT) all the tech heads drive flashy drop top beemers, or M3's and some have the Merc range... although i've noticed alot of IT personnel move over to the Audi scene. I've never fancied BMW's or Mercs, but i must say the Audi would've been worth a second look.

Although saying that, i would never betray my japanese cars. They are quality machines, made with love and care.

Lexus all the way i say :D :driving:

Congratulations Niraj

I finally bouth one on a T plate IS200 SE with FLSH, 51K, 2 Owners, Black in colour as I love Platinum Ice but I think Black juts kills it  :winky:

B)

I know you mean mate!

M3's and Mercs all over the show fair play to them.

and your right Audi are getting their styling act together big time and they look so sweet!

But I still love my lex too much

B)

Totally agreed mate.

Especially in my industry (IT) all the tech heads drive flashy drop top beemers, or M3's and some have the Merc range... although i've noticed alot of IT personnel move over to the Audi scene. I've never fancied BMW's or Mercs, but i must say the Audi would've been worth a second look.

Although saying that, i would never betray my japanese cars. They are quality machines, made with love and care.

Lexus all the way i say :D :driving:

• 2 weeks later...

i got my hands dirty this weekend, installing a voltage stabilizer and grounding kit.

i also changed the air filter, oil filter, and oil, so i can't be certain the improvement the voltage stabilizer and grounding kit have acheived. I will definately say that the revs are far smoother between 3k and 5k, although this is likely to have been the new oil and filters.

so anyway, the kit looks pretty good, and i'm actually more impressed with my professional installation... so here's a few pics of the final product :)

Engine Bay (PreInstallation)

engine_stock.jpg

The Voltage Stabilizer and Grounding Kit

voltstab_kit01.jpg

Mounted to the Battery Housing

voltstab_mounted.jpg

Installed in position

voltstab_kit02.jpg

At night...

voltstab_kit03.jpg

Hey Lee,

The kit costs £75.00 delivered to your door.

It's not specific for the IS200, but as you can see i think i've made it look pretty OEM. (if you can call blue neon and leds OEM,lol) :D

voltstab_engine.jpg

Hey Lee,

The kit costs £75.00 delivered to your door.

It's not specific for the IS200, but as you can see i think i've made it look pretty OEM. (if you can call blue neon and leds OEM,lol)  :D

engine_bay_02.jpg

Where'd you get it from and do you know if they got them in red?

Might be interested then.

You can buy all the cable, terminations and ties from places like Maplin or RS at a fraction of the price.

On mine, the blue connect to various points on the chassis; the red connect to the induction, head, alternator and throttle body.

gallery_8450_122_13834.jpg

You can buy all the cable, terminations and ties from places like Maplin or RS at a fraction of the price.

On mine, the blue connect to various points on the chassis; the red connect to the induction, head, alternator and throttle body.

gallery_8450_122_13834.jpg

Mike,

Why? What does all this do? I like the blue, it would go welll with my car

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links