Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Convoy To Jae!

marcus

UPDATE GUYS THERE IS NO CONVOY NOW!!!

but you guys are more than welcome to meet there if you like,but i dont think i will be going now as it look like my car will not be done :crybaby:

Hi guys, any one up for a Convoy to JAE...........from "South Mimms Services" J23 on the M25

SHAHZ

Mark

what a good idea marcus,, and im pleased you will be making every effort to get there on time...this time lol, however i think that others may well be late if not at least 24hrs late...or 24hrs early..... :P

saturday or sunday.. :D

what a good idea marcus,, and im pleased you will be making every effort to get there on time...this time lol, however i think that others may well be late if not at least 24hrs late...or 24hrs early..... :P

so would you like me to add you to the list Paul :P :winky:

you are on the list :winky:

and you also :winky:

I was going to post this :) ....Yeap ill join this convoy again :D  :D ....which route are we going top take??  wouldnt it be easier going up the M11??

if its for the sat i am in, but would it not be better to run it from the services at the bottom of the M1 where we met for santa pod last october?

:unsure: Not sure but i would have thought coming from south M25 / M11 would have been easier for you chris & marcus???....could meet at birchanger green services on M11...just a thought :question:

To chuck in my 2d worth.

I would just go straight up the A1(M) and meet at South Mimms on the junction of the M25 and A1(M). That sort of in the middle if you are coming from the West, East or central London.

south mims was the one i was thinkin of. much better as ya gotta go outa the way to get to ACE.

Wanna be leaving at 6am at least if im to get there for 9am at the latest.

So marcus its up to you?

Hi marcus,

dont want to hijack your thread, but you would be better off going up the M11 then A1M.

You will have to go past the m11 to get to south mimms.

I am going M11/A1M but i am going up friday night.

Hope i havent upset your plans. :hehe:

Hi marcus,

dont want to hijack your thread, but you would be better off going                    up the M11 then A1M.

Hope i havent upset your plans.  :hehe:

yea i know john :P :winky: all i want to do is go in convoy as its abit of fun...........and all so when you go in convoy it dont seem as long to get where you are going, dont know but the time just seems to fly by................. :winky:

Hi marcus,

dont want to hijack your thread, but you would be better off going                     up the M11 then A1M.

Hope i havent upset your plans.  :hehe:

:whistling::whistling: :P :D