Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Bomb Blasts in London!

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

they showing images of injured people taking to a hospital and a young man taking out form the ambulance being resuscitated, people leaving the hospital after recieving thier treatment. 2 dead so far and they mensioned that there were bodies around the bus that exploeded and 90 people injured on aldgate station

what gets on my nerver is that all news channels like BBC, Itv are not showing these images :tsktsk:.

Just had this mail from my missus re: her sister:

She's in Edinburgh today. Apparently thought there is a huge conference at Docklands tonight and tomorrow to do with the Olympics which is being sponsored by Deloitte Touche and most of their consultants (1500 +) are travelling to London today for it. She's a bit worried about some of her friends that she can't get hold of.

May explain the London targets - not heard of any out of London ...

for what reason do Al-Qaeida have to propose a Terrorist Attack today?

my bet is still something to do with The Olympics. Although MSN News is brainwashing people to make it appear to be part of the G8 Meeting. :blink:

my bet is still something to do with The Olympics. Although MSN News is brainwashing people to make it appear to be part of the G8 Meeting.  :blink:

Doubt very much it's the olympics, it's only 24hrs since London was announced. No, it's G8

what gets on my nerver is that all news channels like BBC, Itv are not showing these images  :tsktsk:.

Do we really need to see images of dead and wounded people?

I have to correct you mus - BBC 24 showed an image of a burned man on stretcher having chest compressions...

I very nearly threw up - its not the sort of thing I want to see at lunchtime...

my bet is still something to do with The Olympics. Although MSN News is brainwashing people to make it appear to be part of the G8 Meeting.  :blink:

Doubt very much it's the olympics, it's only 24hrs since London was announced. No, it's G8

Yeah, this was well planned and synchronised - there is no way its about the Olymipics..

And think about it - its taken all the news focus away from G8... part of me wonders if this has anything to do with Mugabi???

I agree that it won't be Olympics related, this kind of stuff takes months of planning and preparation, not in a few hours or days.

Wouldn't surprise me if something happens in the US when they wake up later for their rush hour especially if it is G8 related.

BBC are saying an Islamist group has claimed responsibility via a website...

I agree that it won't be Olympics related, this kind of stuff takes months of planning and preparation, not in a few hours or days.

Wouldn't surprise me if something happens in the US when they wake up later for their rush hour especially if it is G8 related.

BBC are saying an Islamist group has claimed responsibility via a website...

America will soon be waking up, but i'm pretty sure, they'll already be on "DefCon 2" High Alert...

This is totally mad and chaos peeps. :crybaby:

I normally work at Blackfriars, but was working from home today!

Sheese. Its all so bad :sick::wacko::unsure: :( :duh: :ohmy::sad:

Been phoning, texting, e-mailing, MSN-ing each other to see if everyone is OK.

Durgh!!!!

It could be Olypic winner related - they only needed bombs in 2 or 3 countires so not much planning needed for that - :crybaby:

Well, whoever did this knew exactly what they were doing.

I believe it has nothing to do with the olympics. No terror cell can organise such a wide-spread attack in less than 24 hours, unless they had all things in place in U.S, France, Spain, Moscow etc, and then just target the winners - thats stupid, and to what end ??

Its obviously about the G8. For one, I would imagine that 75% of the countrys' security staff are currently on jollies in bonnie scotland right now, so it leaves the back door wide open. London relies heavily on its transport infrastructure, and now that is at a standstill, it causes a ripple accross the country and outwards globally. If London stops, share prices plummet and the pound de-values !, exchange rates suffer ! can anyone think of a better way to strike at the west ! - right in its pockets !

My heart goes out to the families of those caught up in the carnage. I hope that our london members are all OK.

Its obviously about the G8.  For one, I would imagine that 75% of the countrys' security staff are currently on jollies in bonnie scotland right now, so it leaves the back door wide open.  London relies heavily on its transport infrastructure, and now that is at a standstill, it causes a ripple accross the country and outwards globally.  If London stops, share prices plummet and the pound de-values !, exchange rates suffer !  can anyone think of a better way to strike at the west ! - right in its pockets !

My heart goes out to the families of those caught up in the carnage.  I hope that our london members are all OK.

Exactly my thoughts, London was left in such a vulnerable position it was bound to happen

I am stuck just round the corner from Liverpool Street & the atmosphere in the office is un-nerving to say the least.

We have been told to stay within the office until further notice.

Not a nice feeling I can tell you.

Good luck to all in the same situation with getting home.

Stuart

unfortunately, and i`m no fundamentalist with a grudge, they have just set the americans off again.................to see what i mean turn to Fox news and listen to the yanks saying that this should be the number 1 topic now at G8, and that global warming and poverty should be ignored....................WTF.????????????????

In pure body count lets get a little perspective shall we? I bet if you added up all the terrorist attacks ever they wouldn`t be a drop in the ocean compared to how many people poverty is killing, or what will happen to us all should the climate decide to get really serious.

America spends more on its military in one year than the next 10 powers together.............you would think extremists would be a little less agitated with the Americans if they addressed this!!!!!!!!!

Go with what Blair says; terrorism will not derail what really matters---it shouldn`t be the focus of everything!!!!

This bodes badly for the developing nations, 'cos now the americans are going to be screaming hysterically, and then the british will introduce id cards as the "answer" to this, so all the focus will shift to terrorism as the cause of global problems, and not the result..............mark my words

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links