Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Yep,

so much so MK2 RX is in the pipeline

Nice car, good to hear that someone actually likes the car and don't keep moaning about it. Its a fantastic car much better than the opposition, c'mon Rx drivers praise your car don't keep finding fault with it.

Don't think they are actual moans as such, more about problems that owners have had and what kind of satisfaction from Lexus they have received.

When you take a sneak peak at other car owner forums they all have discussions/problems with their make of car, Lexus do seem to have less problems than a lot of other makes.

For myself yes I have had a problem with my car ( see other threads), but the way the local Lexus garage dealt with them has left me more than satisfied with the standards Lexus have set for themselves to keep customers happy, far more than some other makes I have owned

One happy RX300SE-L owner

Realspeed

Just a thought, is there anybody out there who is happy with there RX.

Yes - we love the car.

This is our third RX (a mk1 and 2xmk2) it is just a pity that he promised 'fix' to the transmission was not actually there at all.

Its a great car in all other respects.

Just want it to be ft for the purpose that a £39k prestige car should be capable of!

Michael.

Just a thought, is there anybody out there who is happy with there RX.

I have owned an RX300 SEL for 18 months now and have to say that I am very pleased with the car over all.

It is beautifully put together and performs its role in our household very well indeed. Does exactly what it says on the box.

Like anything mechanical there are a few minor issues, but these are things that would probably go unnoticed by most owners / drivers anyway.

I don't mean to sound condescending with that remark its just that I'm a bit of a perfectionist and like my vehicles to be that way aswell.

At the moment there is only one real issue that I would like Lexus GB to sort out, and that's the gear change issue at low speed, (see thread), but this alone has not stopped me enjoying the car.

I would certainly recommend anyone to buy one. I personally feel that its better than the rest in many ways and the Lexus staff are generally very helpful, polite, courteous and keen to try and resolve any issues and questions their customers may have, which is a lot better than the shaeful flannel I've been given by their German counterparts having owned many a German car in the past.

In summary: YES, I'M VERY HAPPY WITH MY LEXUS RX300

THANK YOU

RxMike :winky:

We love our RX. Extremely impressive car in almost every respect other than the lurching gearbox which drives me mad as I have around 20 speed humps each way to and from work to drive over so this problem is with me every single day. If it wasn;t for that it would be virtually perfect.

br

D

Absolutely fantastic car...

Got the 400h at the weekend - never been so pleased with a car. Currently wading through the manual sussing out all the wee bits & bobs.

Taking the car up to the open tomorrow so will be the first big(ish) journey. Can't wait.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Don't be silly Pete, they're only used for school runs :lol:

This stuff made me laugh when I saw it:

http://sprayonmud.com/

All the farmers in our family have Land Rovers / Range Rovers for the serious stuff, then their Merc's for their runarounds - think I need to buy some fields :lol:

I would be more than happy with an RX, love the new models and the 400 was so nice to drive - it's just I have no need for a vehicle like that - but then again when did that ever stop me!