Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Our Glorious Leader

tdiplc

you know what really gets me aswell bout this government- the english government help Turkey take over half of Cyprus (never seen that side of Cyprus as i will be killed if i go to that part coz im cypriot) now the english government wanna get Turkey out. a little late i think, the damage has been done and thousands of ppl were killed trying to save there homes and families from this.

they have put a radar mast in cyprus to detect war planes etc from Iraq and other places, the english RAF base did'nt want it near them as it gives out too much radiation and will harm ppl- so they go put it where the greeks are coz they couldn't give a ***** what happens to them ppl, our government said no but they done did it anyway. The UK is supposed to pay cyprus government money for using there land but do they, do they ********!!

its not there country and they still do what they want. ****** annoys me.

maybe i should leave the UK not fond of it anyways. i know most of you will just tell me to **** off if i dnt like it but it aint just me and it aint coz my family is from there. i got customers that go cyprus 2-3times a year and they love it, some have lived there. most of them say that if they had the chance they would go live there straight away without looking back so its not just me before you all have a go at me

speach over- back to the punch bag:mad:

Originally posted by Playa

also think the law is absoloute bull. if someone brakes into your house and you catch them trying to rob you and you beat the scum bag down for trying it they can have you done for assault etc. what a LOAD OF *****!! so if someone tries to rob you dnt hurt them, instead get up and give them a hand loading your 42" widescreen into there car/van wouldn't want them to hurt themselves.......... CLOWNS!!

I do not think the law should encourage this sort of behaviour, but I was frankly astonished by the Tony Martin case.

Could not believe that the man was jailed for shooting burgulars who had broken into his house.

Don't think the guy should get a medal - but he shouldn't be in jail.

What really surprised me was that it was a jury who convicted him.

There really were twelve people who thought "Oh those poor boys, what sort of a monster shoots people who have broken into his house, and whos motives are defintely to steal, and maybe even willing to get violent"

Personally, I would have taken the view that the world was better off - two less assholes on the planet.

How about this then?

Earlier this week my wife was driving in our area, when a guy came running out of a house and into a car by the side of the road. The car screached away causing her to brake hard to avoid him. The car sped upto the traffic lights whch were red, and crashed into the waiting traffic. The woman he crashed into got out of the and was threatened by the guy with a knife before speeding of through the red lights and disappearing.

The missus stopped to help the woman and exchange phone numbers as a witness etc.

The missus phoned her next day, and guess what?

The guy was eventually caught by the Police who had been after him all afternioon.

He had commited 26 offences that afternoon, including:

1) Robbing and battering an old woman (which was where he was running from when the missus saw him.

2) Car jacking the car he stole and crashed from an old boy at traffic lights.

3) One other robbery after the crash.

No prizes for guessing that he was:

1) A crack head

2) A "Traveller" from Eastern Europe.

3) An illegal immigrant

And just to top it off nicely was the fantastic news yesterday that the House of Lords is going to prevent the deportation of illegal immigrants.

An interesting experience.......

A couple of years ago I was in Singapore on business.

After the meeting we went to a club (as you do), and I still had my brief case with me.

I asked the local guy I was with what I should do with my case. He said "just leave it on the seat of the car". Naturally I was concerned about this, but did as I was bade. I was even more concerened when he did not lock the car, so I asked him if he was concerned that anything may get stolen from his car.

He said "NO"

Lo and behold my case was still there when we returned to the car. I couldn't believe it.

Singapore has a very harsh penal system, which treats vermin with righteous justice. Harsh but fair?

It doesn't take Einstein to work out what we are doing wrong, but who's going to do something about it?

Here's another sickenning experience I had a month ago.

I was chatting with a guy I know very well. He was born in England with Indian parents. Apparently that latest scam by his community is to go back to India and pretend to be a refugee and apply for asylum here, because they know they will get a free house with the right to buy it.

He seriously intends to have a go at this if he can get enough time off work.

What the H*ll is going on?

Originally posted by tdiplc

Singapore has a very harsh penal system, which treats vermin with righteous justice. Harsh but fair?

this is what I am talking about.

Our penal system is not harsh / scary / frightening enough.

People are not scared of jail - it holds no fear for them.

I would make prisons so horrific that people would be so terrified of the prospect of going to jail, no one would even drop litter.

Originally posted by tdiplc

Here's another sickenning experience I had a month ago.

I was chatting with a guy I know very well. He was born in England with Indian parents. Apparently that latest scam by his community is to go back to India and pretend to be a refugee and apply for asylum here, because they know they will get a free house with the right to buy it.

What the H*ll is going on?

As an Indian who came to this country as a refugee from Uganda 30 years ago, I must say I have never heard of this scam.

Me and my family have worked hard over the years and grateful to the British for providing us refuge.

Apart from a few months in the 70's I have not relied on the State to provide for me. In fact we have always paid our dues without complaint. Last year alone 2 members of my family paid over 100k in taxes.

Sometimes it is very easy to dwell on the negative impact of immigration.

That's fantastic Jayone!

This country always has and always will rely on hard working immigrants, and most right minded peole will welcome this with open arms for economic and cultural enrichment reasons.

The problem lies with those that do not think and act like you and your family. This causes segregation and resentment especially when they bring their historical rivalries, religious blinkers and a determination not to fit in with us but for us to accomodate them.

Any other views? :)

This is exactly why I would rather be able to support asylum seekers or any other immigrant who wishes to help contribute to the overall position of the country, than support the ******** we currently spend billions of pounds to keep in jail.

I would even be prepared to throw these people out of the country to allow other people in.

"Hello (eg) Jayone - welcome to the UK!

You'll be pleased to know we have chucked Ian Brady into the Black Hole of Calcutta to free up resources to allow you enter the country"

More than a fair trade if you ask me

You'll be pleased to know we have chucked Ian Brady into the Black Hole of Calcutta to free up resources to allow you enter the country"

More than a fair trade if you ask me

Couldn't happen to a more deserving human being.

I understand the hole was filled in soon after!

A POINT TO PLAYA............

the british govt never helped turkey take over cyprus,it was in fact a british govt/UN proposal that stopped turkey where it was,it was the british that supplied the troops to man the hostile border.....which they still do today.

the radar........was and is paid for by britian/UN and greece,

AND ON ANOTHER POINT......

i was born in Cyprus,in Dhekelia and lived in Farmagusta which is now a ghost town due to the war,which was on when i was there,hence the reason that my mother sister and myself were flown out ........

My gripe with Refugees,is that heres me doing my bit for world bloody peace,putting my **** neck on the line in ***** holes like:-

IRAQ

BOSNIA

MACEDONIA

SIERRA LEONE

KOSOVO

and when i get back from these **** places the ******ers have got them selves homes,the rob our people they get all the good things in life that i have to work for.......WHY......i have just spent 6 months getting there ***** hole country back on its feet.....now that pisses me off!!!!!!!!!:mad:

As an Indian who came to this country as a refugee from Uganda 30 years ago, I must say I have never heard of this scam.

Me and my family have worked hard over the years and grateful to the British for providing us refuge.

Apart from a few months in the 70's I have not relied on the State to provide for me. In fact we have always paid our dues without complaint. Last year alone 2 members of my family paid over 100k in taxes.

Sometimes it is very easy to dwell on the negative impact of immigration.

I think that's great. Anyone with a positive attitude and genuine reason to leave a country and come to Britain should be welcomed. Lots of immigrant families work hard to start new lives for themselves, contribute to their new country and sometimes need a helping hand. Fantastic, no problem with that at all - our culture, ecomony and lives are the better for it.

Unfortunately there are those who have no interest in integrating - even to the point of not being willing to learn English or contribute to society. There are those who do see Britain as a soft touch and who know they will be fed, housed and clothed by the state.

I think as a country we are pretty unique and lucky to have a multitude of cultures and ethnicity. Absolutely no gripe with any genuine asylum seekers or those prepared to put some effort in to better themselves, their families and our country. Just the spongers I have issues with !