Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

1000 BHP is200

tdiplc

If you want increased performance you need to contact TDi, the link is here TDI.

They will be able to talk you through your various options. The supercharger should interest you (32% more power and 27% more torque).

TRD328 has a turbo fitted but this was done in Oz I think. He is the only turbocharged IS200 member I believe.

My IS200 Sport (Astral Black with Lexus body kit) is going in the NW AutoMart (or whatever it's called now) next Thursday :(

Unfortunately I'm now getting a Toyota HiLux through the company istead Waaaaaaah :crying:

Ah well, all good things come to an end I suppose.

When I get the cash myself I'll be getting an IS300 anyway :)

;)

My IS200 Sport (Astral Black with Lexus body kit) is going in the NW AutoMart (or whatever it's called now) next Thursday :(

Unfortunately I'm now getting a Toyota HiLux through the company istead Waaaaaaah :crying:

;)

thats suxs mate..... bad luck

:angry::nugget::sick::ohmy::crying:

• 2 years later...

Unfortunately I'm now getting a Toyota HiLux through the company istead Waaaaaaah  :crying:

;)

:driving:

Interesting........

I notice that this original thread is almost 3 years old.......and nothing happened until another well respected (but unnamed) LOC trader recently comes along with a very similar proposal..... :whistling:

Wonder which camp will come up with the goodies first :question:

ahhh right..  well my son, over in the US a 1000 BHP has already been done.

you getting one fitted as we speak..

Saw the dude on IS.net with the 1000 BHP beast - awesome!

Just taking things gradually here......anyway you know as much as I do when it'll be available :winky:

Saw the dude on IS.net with the 1000 BHP beast - awesome!

Just taking things gradually here......anyway you know as much as I do when it'll be available  :winky:

:shifty: ;)

yeh it seems that that guy had a hard time convincing everyone else about its numbers... did you see the video of it on the dyno,,, damn sounds like a rocket.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links