Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Anyone know how to check the year of manufacturing for RX300. I've ordered used Harrier from Japan. The shop told me it is year 2000. Is there any website to check the manufacturin year? I got the chasis & engine no;

chasis: MCU10-0001719

engine: 1MZ'0526942

TQ

Anyone know how to check the year of manufacturing for RX300. I've ordered used Harrier from Japan. The shop told me it is year 2000. Is there any website to check the manufacturin year? I got the chasis & engine no;

TQ

You'll have to speak to Toyota - 17 digit chassis numbers have identifying years of make in them, but not the japanese shortened versions.

TQ

I needed to check my registration date on my previous model. I did this through Toyota (GB) Plc and for £58 they provided me with a certificate. This was also a Harrier I had imported into the UK. I suggest you contact Toyota in KL, however if you have no success, you would be able to get the details through Toyota (GB).

Contact Peter Jackson - personal imports advisor - fax # 44 1737 367700.

Hope this helps - Bugsy.

Thanks guys. I will check with Toyota.

The reason I want to double-check the make year coz I ordered it from independent importer. I'm not really trust them. Toyota (Malaysia) is not selling or importing Harrier.

BTW, thanks for the info. You guys are great!