Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Transition from IS200 to ?????

well i just turned 20 goona change the IS in 2 years when im 22.

if there is a new IS out and hopefully a coupe version with more power and as long as they dnt ruin the styling will go for one of them.

also like to see the new TT when it arrives in 3.2 form.

maybe 350Z nissan or porsche boxster

but i really fancy a maserati coupe doubt i'll get insured though but worth a try

I hope I'll be able to stay with Lexus - really like my IS200. In a couple of years time if I chop in this one, I may look at the GS300 as a sensible family car or stay with an IS200 Sport. I do like the IS300 Sportcross, it's a fun car but not big enough.

For fun (and speed) I'd like:

SC430

Caterham 7

Jaguar XK8

Mitsubishi FTO

So much choice, just need a lottery win now!

Going to keep the IS200 for a while (its three years old in 2 months) and see how much performance can be had from it. Might look at the new Supra and Skyline when they are available, also interested in the Lamborghini "Small Car" and Ferrari 360 replacement when they come along.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links