Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Jae 2005

well ive not long got back, having stopped off in Milton Keynes.

Has been an emotional weekend, its been great to meet new faces, and see the old faces (Dave E)

as said, shame about the weather, but hey, it wouldnt be JAE without the rain on the Sunday.

Roll on next year

emotional :yawn:

as in when aido started crying :lol:

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well ive not long got back, having stopped off in Milton Keynes.

Has been an emotional weekend, its been great to meet new faces, and see the old faces (Dave E)

as said, shame about the weather, but hey, it wouldnt be JAE without the rain on the Sunday.

Roll on next year

emotional :yawn:

as in when aido started crying :lol:

i did wonder :whistling:

he did make a wonderful sight holding court from his sleeping bag on saturday morning :tomato:

I never cried, but yeah I looked a right state Saturday morning, it was like death woken up!

Very dodgy stuff indeed!!!

I don't think you should let me and Mike (Mr Morse) drink together any more as we were both obliterated!!!!!

Saying that we both carried on drinking Saturday unlike some people :lol:

:lol:

What's this Sophie said about you not getting it up anyway mate :P

You're LOC's very own shagger now, that's the award that normally goes to Zee, he didn't do too badly this year but you took the award pal - well done :D

I wish I had stayed up for the 'mud fight' on Friday but had to crash, same goes for the 'cling filming' on Saturday.......excellent idea :whistling: especially as Aido found out it actually cleans the car :D

really good to see everyone, think I managed to talk to just about all, sorry if I missed any of you.

I am definately going to set up a 24hr video next year, it will keep me laughing for months :lol:

It's a shame you two had to go to bed before you could see your plans come to fruition - my car looked a right state but like Chris The Don said it got loads more attention when it was covered - maybe I should start a new trend :lol:

It was a very funny night though, I reckon it was Mike's margheritas on Friday night that sent me over the edge, we were all out of it!!!

Saying that I was still out of it last night when I had that dodgy conversation with Mat - the owrrying thing was that it made sense to me at the time - the things Stella does eh?!

What's going on there - it looks like Barrie is about to bum me?!

That top by the way should be yellow and it's brown - it's in the washer now but the first indications aren't too good :lol:

:lol:

What's this Sophie said about you not getting it up anyway mate :P

You're LOC's very own shagger now, that's the award that normally goes to Zee, he didn't do too badly this year but you took the award pal - well done :D

would that be the Sophie I think it is?

:whistling:

What's going on there - it looks like Barrie is about to bum me?!

That top by the way should be yellow and it's brown - it's in the washer now but the first indications aren't too good :lol:

:ohmy: i honestly dont remember that :crying:

:crybaby:

Thanks for the pics, I'll go to sleep before posting mine :outforcount:

It was nice to meet you all after 3 years behind the keyboard :mat:

I am really happy to finally come to JAE, it was very nice and far better than the one I usually go in France

Just had a good browse through the pics, looks a good weekend chaps :)

Might have to go to that next year, just had too many other things going on this weekend. Roll on Trax

scarface i have ***** loads of pics for ya, some of matt absolutely ****ered!

and detailed photos of the 100+ meters of clingfilm on aidos car

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links