Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

My Apologies To Those At Jae Today

Stu

Hey Guys,

firstly, i must apologise for the lack of organisation with the judging of the orginial mod class, for disapearing without really saying goodbye, or helping to pack up, and also if i didn't really speak to many of you today. Reason being, i got a phone call today at half four (this morning) from my sister to inform me that my grandad had passed away, hence why i wasn't all there today.

On a lighter note, those of you that entered the original mod class, you all showed some very original thinking, and some excellent modifications! Congratulations to Paul (Fargo) for winning the class!

Now, if someone could find bazza some graffiti remover, he would be most grateful :winky:

Stu

Sorry to hear the sad news Stu ......... but great to see you !

The fact that you even offered a trophy for the event, I thought was great !

Roll on JAE 2006 ............. :whistling:

Indeed, and hopefully, i won't have to sell the car in favour of an oil burner 4x4 now, so i should be able to spend some more £££££'s on the IS instead!

It was nice to see some peeps again, and for the first time in some cases, look forward to seeing you at some more events over the year!

Stu

yeah, was a bit confused about the judging etc, but hey what does it matter.

Think next year we should try and get some form of celebrety or magazine based independant judges or something???? could make things interesting?