Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

New Forums

Admin

Dear Members

As you would have probably noticed we have launched a new forum into our club and removed the horrid old slow software we were using before.

So We hope you will find the new features useful.

A few thimgs you will need to do you your new account.

1st is to update your profile.

2nd update your avatar. Here is the gallery http://www.lexusownersclub.com/gallery/ where you may copy the url of the thumbnail of your car.

3d report any errors to me by private messaging me.

Suggestions are also welcome, but please remember.. we are still activly working on the website so those old features may be placed back in yet.

thanks for your patience! :P

steve and co- new site design is good BUT i have a suggestion

- please add a 'todays posts' feature as it will be much easier to see the last posts from the day instead of having to look through the categories to find a recent post/topic

just a suggestion

good work though :blink:

well we will work on something nice for todays posts.

The whole forum is on new software and a brand new server.

I would like everyone to know that we could not have done all of this without the help of Emrul (GCHQAgent) who has worked on this forums for the last few days and compiled all of the data on his forums since gone 3 am yestarday and must have out over 20 hours of work.

Emrul has worked extrememly hard to save the forum data and I wanted to acknowledge his fine work and how helpful Emrul was.

I did work too :unsure:

well we will work on something nice for todays posts.

The whole forum is on new software and a brand new server.

I would like everyone to know that we could not have done all of this without the help of Emrul (GCHQAgent) who has worked on this forums for the last few days and compiled all of the data on his forums since gone 3 am yestarday and must have out over 20 hours of work.

Emrul has worked extrememly hard to save the forum data and I wanted to acknowledge his fine work and how helpful Emrul was.

I did work too  :unsure:

Thanks for the kind words Steve :)

And yes, everyone, Steve did work too... lots of it and he's one of the coolest ppl to work with... I realised that when I accidently... umm... deleted the forums earlier :o

Anyway, I hope everyone likes the new forums, and like Steve we wanted to get the forums up so quick that all the good features haven't been added yet...<keeps lips sealed about what they are>

Enjoy

This is great. But why do I sometimes get an error message and kick out and have to log in again. but this is quick

The reason that happens is that we've often had to restart the web server to make it load some new settings.

When we do this it makes the board forget who was logged in... a pain really but we won't be restarting the web server as much from now on since we've got all the settings we need.

Well done to all that did the work, the fresher the site the fresher the info!!

Just one question, not sure whether this smiley is a SAS guy :ph34r: or a Talibany woman :ph34r: