Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Custom Engine Covers.

MrADeveci

Does anyone know of any airbrushers ?

am

try your local art college, there are hundreds of willing artists who will do anything for a bit of cash, or a few beers (art work wise of course :winky: )

stick a flyer up or even better talk to a lecturer, they will certainly know someone

No 1 all the way buddy, absolutely love that!

I might get one of yours or Adie's pics put on my engine bay :lol:

That might win some awards :D

go buy yourself a streetfighter magazine (motorbikes not boxing!) as they are filled to the brim with airbrush artists who do engine and helmet work.

plus they have a lot of websites on there to view their work. or even dare i say it "do a yell.com" search for airbrush artists if there is such a thing, or motor artists or sumfin?

seems like Bazza might have started a new trend of under-bonnet artwork...

what you reckon - 1/3rd LOC has this by xmas... come JAE 06, its the next big thing.. soon to be replicated by the drones that like to replace perfectly good S's with z's cos they think its cool innit...

Bazza has some "graffiti" under the bonnet of his car ....

I'm getting a custom engine cover, from an image airbrushed .... some what different.

Not sure what you mean by drones? ...... I like it ... and that's what counts.

If you say so Ahmet...

I just saw the connection between Barrie's under bonnet art, and your idea was all, wasnt saying it was a bad thing...

and the whole drones wasnt about you - it was the fact i could see this catching on - and as with neon etc, it wont be long before its the 'must have' for all the max power readers that do whatever everyone else does...

seems like Bazza might have started a new trend of under-bonnet artwork...

what you reckon - 1/3rd LOC has this by xmas... come JAE 06, its the next big thing.. soon to be replicated by the drones that like to replace perfectly good S's with z's cos they think its cool innit...

Bazza has some "graffiti" under the bonnet of his car ....

I'm getting a custom engine cover, from an image airbrushed .... some what different.

Not sure what you mean by drones? ...... I like it ... and that's what counts.

If you say so Ahmet...

I just saw the connection between Barrie's under bonnet art, and your idea was all, wasnt saying it was a bad thing...

and the whole drones wasnt about you - it was the fact i could see this catching on - and as with neon etc, it wont be long before its the 'must have' for all the max power readers that do whatever everyone else does...

part of the design was airbrushed on :whistling:

and the whole base colours were airbrushed on !

which was my part in it :D

agree with you Ian, with no disrespect to ahmet

but in fact it is quite nice when other people copy your ideas, as long as they remember who was the originator of them,

its like the clothes fashion, someone wears something that looks good, then everyone starts wearing the same thing, ..............sure i saw a few pink shirts this year :whistling:

trying to stay one step ahead is the name of the game, and a hard game it is, but new ideas will come along even if the basis for them comes from something similar

:D

dont worry Barrie - when every Corsa, Saxo and Fiesta has graphics under the hood - i'll know who started the trend...

In all honesty, the moment you showed me at JAE I thought 'this could be the next big thing', which was why i was so impressed (even if you werent sure)...

So anyway, whos up for starting a company to sell 'under bonnet graphics'

sounds like fun Ian!

what sort of capital aer we talking here?!?!?

also, where will we find chav graffiti artists to do the work :huh:

Stu

I was thinking more along the lines of transfers...

stack em high, sell em cheap - aim directly at the max power market...

dunno how much it costs, or if its even possible (to make a graphic transfer to go onto a plastic engine bay)

sumo power had an amazing Manga airbrushed top rocker cover running on their RB26 engine, think in japan they have been airbrushing the blocks for quite while. Its definately worth it when you got something to show under there!

Its definately worth it when you got something to show under there!

What you trying to say ? :ohmy:

Besides, if you want to use that qoute .... I have some good airbrushed graphics on my boxers ;) :lol:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links