Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Rankin Ride: The Movie

Hi Guys,

My baby is gonna be on Men & Motors, a programme called 'The Used Car Roadshow', presented by Jason Dowe and Penny Mallory.

All i know is that it will be shown in August, the programme will start tomorrow at 8pm, i think. As i'll be abroad for the next few weeks.

Can some kindly tape/make a digital all these for me?

I know it will be featured at introduction of the show, and somewhere in the middle..

TIA

kate, the lovely lady who looked after me, said she will eamil me, to date i havent received anything.. and i wont have regular access to my email.. :(

I'll keep an eye out, each episode is about an hour according to Digi guide, so thats a gig each one.... Hopefully the're just repeats... I may have 400 gig of drive spoace, but I would hate to have to start deleting pron to leave space just for your car :P :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

As an update to this.....

Next week Jason and Penny are at the Japanese Auto Extravaganza where they both fell in love with a bargain Celica!  .... Find out more on Men & Motors, 8pm MONday, 22nd August

Sounds like this might be the one! :)