Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Anyone who may know...

I am here in the US and we no longer have means of aquiring the L-Tuned Salina wheels. It has been said that certain overseas models had these wheels from the factory on the GS400/GS430. Does anyone know if they are still available new from the dealership?

Can someone give me an e-mail of a contact person in a dearlership over there so I could inquire about purchasing these new.

Thanks In Advance

Hi mate, not actually sure which wheels these are, do you have any pics?

All of the contact details for the UK dealers can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk/dealer_finder/dealer_finder.asp

Good luck mate

Can't use the IMG tag feature, the Lexus on this page has them...

Need 2 18x8 new...

http://www.l-tunedparts.com/images/model/9.dat?1087924955

As Aido says - these are the wheels on the MKII GS430 - as you can see on my car below

43600010_G_001.sized.jpg

you should be able to get them from a dealer here, although I cant imagine the shipping costs would be very friendly - especially as the dollar / stirling exchange rate is very definitely working against you.

One of the members on these boards (Chris S.) works for a dealership - see if he can help you out?

As Aido says - these are the wheels on the MKII GS430 - as you can see on my car below

43600010_G_001.sized.jpg

you should be able to get them from a dealer here, although I cant imagine the shipping costs would be very friendly - especially as the dollar / stirling exchange rate is very definitely working against you.

One of the members on these boards (Chris S.) works for a dealership - see if he can help you out?

Thanks a ton, going to send him a PM. I also have someone here at a dealer in California helping with this also...

looking at your sig - you already have these on?

what happened to em bud?

(or dont I want to know :crybaby: )

They were purchased for $750 used and both fronts ended up having bends...

:tsktsk:

After $200 to fix bends they are OK, but not perfect and still experience some slight vibration... I like my ride smooth... :D

We can no longer get these here in the states, all dealers are out to my knowledge. 1 dealer still had rear 18x9.5 size left and I bought 2 of these and only need the 2 18x8 fronts to have a brand new set.

Hopefully the price and shipping won't be too prohibitive to get this done. These wheels are most likely more rare here than over there since they were only part of the L-Tuned package and not the Sport package... basically special order only.

I absolutely love these wheels even though I wish they were a little lighter... :D

Chris is currently on vacation so that is why you haven't heard anything, it's probably worth emailing one of the generic addresses as they should really be able to help.

Just a thought but have you tried Steve Ganz over at Carson Toyota in the US as he was incredibly helpful for anything I've ever needed, and they may be able to get them brought straight over from the UK for you? Just thinking it may save on shipping?

Chris is currently on vacation so that is why you haven't heard anything, it's probably worth emailing one of the generic addresses as they should really be able to help.

Just a thought but have you tried Steve Ganz over at Carson Toyota in the US as he was incredibly helpful for anything I've ever needed, and they may be able to get them brought straight over from the UK for you? Just thinking it may save on shipping?

Yes, Actually Steve is working on this for me as we speak... I am just impatient...

Hopefully he has better luck than I, Chris is already out of inventory and had no interest in shipping to the states.

Wish me luck!

:hehe: