Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Bbc Top Gear

ricky_is200

Time to start saving for a Pagani Zonda...

yeah, ditto....

... did i hear this right? they were asking for anyone with a super car or modified car to see if they could beat the zonda's lap time?... wonder if TDI's 1000bhp IS will be ready for it.....

really doubt that mate

Who's up to see if they can beat the speed camera. Problem is no one would believe you cause there's no photo to prove it :excl:

im up for beating the speed cameras!!

magic- good idea, bit of advertisements and could make loads of cash. how bout i get a lambo,bentley and ferrari then you just tell me which one you want...............which one you want to wash that is........ :lol:

GT40 is nice only Ford i'd consider, dont you just love cars with big fat tyres

The show was good and it was nice to see Clarkson back as his usual aggressive over opinionated self!

About the camera thing people have been doing it for years, and that’s without a TVR Tuscan, just a £9000 R1!!

B) B) B)

Used Vegetable Oil aka Diesel replacement!:excl:

....Playa you work in a chip shop don't you? How much for a litre! :excl:

3p a litre! Now you can't beat that. Oh I forgot you've then got to tell the tax people what you've done and pay them another 27p/litre. Mustn't forget that bit!

I guess it depends who the guests are. Harry Enfield is a funny guy, and Jay Kay next week should be interesting given all the Ferrari's he's owned.

And the Lambo's! He wrote one of his own off filming one of the vid's space cowboy I think. Bought himself a replacement to finish the shoot! Now thats dedication! :)

Good to see Clarkson back on the Tv screen . The format has to be tested but it is an interesting programme.

I would like to see the Lexus range mentioned more. Has Clarkson ever made any observations on Lexus? I know what he thinks about Rover, Ford and Vauxhall but then they are not in the Premier League. :excl:

I would like to see the Lexus range mentioned more. Has Clarkson ever made any observations on Lexus?

I have read several disparaging comments by JC on the Lex

Seem to remember one about sports cars being for mad people, and the SC430 for mad people with too much money??

not a direct quote - obviously

hi,

i remember reading the first review that fast car (the 80's evo) did of the ls 400. clarkson took it up to yourshire and let his dad try it out back to back with a jag. his dad preferred the lex hands down and jezza grudginly said that although he found it a bit boring i believed that smart people would choose a lexus over a jag or merc so he cant think too badly about the marque.

missed the first tg but watched the one last night and thought it was great. his mg / bmw diatribe complete with brummie and german accents was marvelous and had me in stitches. was the stig's identity revealed in episode 1? if not i reckon needeles' moonlighting.

cheers

julian