Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Manchester Meet

Gord

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would that be a black supercharger you have debs  :question: if so i think ive seen it  :D

I think your being slightly presumtous! mine is silver... I really dont think you have seen it, where do you live? x

Not the car love, the supercharger (black) :duh:xx

10th is best for me, although Utd are playing City same day and I will be at Old Trafford watching Ruud get a hattrick :D So I will need to get an extended pass out.

17th at a wedding.

Be really good to get to properly meet people. I have met Gord once, emailed Wosket, but never met any one else.

Would that be a black supercharger you have debs  :question: if so i think ive seen it  :D

I think your being slightly presumtous! mine is silver... I really dont think you have seen it, where do you live? x

Not the car love, the supercharger (black) :duh:xx

i know what you meant you plum!

I'll try and make it too, Would love to go Karting (never done it) or Bowling (my highest score is 123, so im crap at that too) . missed out at the warrington karting meet, I made it to the meet but couldnt stay :(

and I dont want to be the only Mk2 GS at this meet, Cmon GS owners!!!

I'll try and make it too, Would love to go Karting (never done it) or Bowling (my highest score is 123, so im crap at that too) . missed out at the warrington karting meet, I made it to the meet but couldnt stay :(

I don't even understand the scoring system properly! :blush:

123 Is good brett :D

i am new so this would be my first meeting ever .can i come along. my lexus isnt as good as the people in this club though.

hey debsport were you in aldi carpark yesterday shopping ,if you were your lex is superb .so are you aswell ,well if it was you.hope you dont mind me saying  :)

hello . yes it was me doing my daily shop ,thankyou for your comments x

PLEASE NOTE  :blush: ive had to change the dates for this to sat 3rd or sunday 18th please post your date you would like thanks Gord  :D looking at a pm meeting time on both dates  :D

Any of these dates is okay with me.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk