Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Its All Gone Pete Tong

HEY GUYS....

I WAS ON MY WAY TO CAMARTHEN WALES ON THE M4 WHEN EVERYTHING WENT PETE TONG.

AFTER A WHOLE YEAR OF MODDING AND I FINALLY GOT MY CAR LOOKING SO MUCH BETTER... IT ALL WENT PETE TONG.

THE M4 IS A CRAP MOTORWAY... ITS BLOODY CRAP... IF YOU HAVE NEVER BEEN ON THERE IT IS A DISCRACE.

I WAS ON THERE IN THE OVERTAKING LANE AND I WENT OVER THE WHITE LINE. NOW INSTEAD OF HAVING ADDITIONAL TARMAC AFTER THE WHITE LINE (MOST HAVE ATLEAST A TYRE WIDTH TO ALLOW YOU TO GET BACK INTO LANE....) THE M4 HAS NOTHING. THE CAR FELL INTO THE GRAVEL WHILST I WAS DOING 70MPH!!! IT SPUN ROUND SO HARD I DID A 180 AND HIT THE BARRIER... IF THAT WASNT ENOUGH I WAS SENT HURDING IN THE AIR TO THE EMBANKMENT ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE ROAD FACING ONCOMING TRAFFIC. LUCKILY LANDING THE RIGHT WAY UP.

MY CAR IS NOW TOTALLED..... MY BABYS NEW SHOES ARE TRASHED AND P ZERO TYRES POPPED... SUSPENSION DOESNT LOOK THE BEST AND THE BACK END.... SPEECHLESS....

IM GUTTED.... MY BABY IS REALLY POOORLY NOW....

SEE FOR YOURSELVES....

http://www.lexusownersclub.co.uk/forum/ind...CODE=12&CID=282

But the good thing is that YOU are ok  :D you can fix the car or get new one  :D

IM THANKFUL THAT THERE WAS NO ONCOMING TRAFFIC.... AND APART FROM SOME ACHES AND PAINS IM GOOD....

I'LL SEE WHAT MY INSURANCE SAYS... IF THEY FIX IT OR NOT

Wow, hope your okay..

I seem to read these horror storys all to often, i don;t know what i;d do if this happened to me, i'd probably top myself!

Hope you get it sorted!

Thats what i did :crybaby: it not nice i know mate.......

Its good you are ok mate :winky:

as for your car............it dont look that bad, i think the ins will fix it.......... :winky:

hears what my car looked like when i had the same crash :crybaby:my car and they have fixed it :winky:

hope you get all fixed and looking the way it should :D

Yeah, as Marcus said, the pics dont look toooo bad.

Have seen a lot worse.

As long as there's no hidden structural damage, then it shouldn't be a write off or anything.

Glad you're OK though mate. Must have been such a shock!

D.

I was expecting to see very messed up car from your description of the accident, but as the others said, doesn't look too bad.

how come you strayed over the white line? were you trying to avoid someone?

Sorry for your baby.

That's one of the thing i don't like in UK, roads are very bad !

This appened to me but on a oil falled on the highway.

did a 360 but luckily, the were nobody on this 4 lanes highway and didn't hit anything.

Glad there were no others involved and that you are ok.

As mentioned the car doesn't look as bad as described.... hopefully insurance can sort you out.

Well I too wonder how come you strayed off too? I've strayed onto the rumble strips on the slow lane but that was because I was fiddling with the stereo or really tired. Did it not have the rumble strip on the barrier side? If not then really ought to.