Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Full Closure Needed

hey people i know prolex have brought out the mirror closure kit and sun roof kit but does any body know about the window closure kit and if there bringing one out? any help or suggestions on this subject would be appreciated!

i getting my lex back this week out of body shop and want the closure kits.

any one fitted any of the 2 available kits to there car?

are they hard to do?

do they work well

and where can i get mine fitted??

thanks guys i will put pics up once i get my car back!

have fitted the mirror auto closure to mine, not sunroof closure as i only have an S model.

Well easy to fit, took no time at all, and cannot fault the system one bit. If you know real simple electronics and ain't completly colour blind, so you know what wires to cut then its easy to install :D

Jason :P

Does it work by pressing the lock button and holding it for the closure to happen (like most OEM closure systems) or does it try and close everytime you press lock?

Once all your doors, incl boot are closed.

You just press the "lock" button once ........ and it locks the doors ........ then folds the mirrors in.

Does it work by pressing the lock button and holding it for the closure to happen (like most OEM closure systems) or does it try and close everytime you press lock?

You just press the "lock" button once ........ and it locks the doors ........ then folds the mirrors in.

Quick question though, and maybe I have this the wrong way round, but I always lock my doors when driving - London you know what its like, I was LED to believe that the auto wing mirror closure works of that relay so when you dead lock they fold in - not great when your driving around.

No mate.

I always lock my doors too ........ has no effect.

Ok, I'll explain.

Your car will fucntion Exactly how it used to before ...... with NO CHANGE.

You can still close / open the mirrors from insdie the car too ....... for tight spaces etc.

When you get out of the car ...... and all doors are shut.

The module, listens for the "alarm / lock" signal from your remote.

It then receives that signal ..... locks ur doors, then activates the wing mirror closure module.

The power stays on for about 15 seconds ........ then the relay cuts it off ... to ur Battery don't fo flat !

Open your car, from the remote ... as normal. .... windows stay in.

Start your engine up .... the mirrors fold out !

:D

[would this kit work with after market mirrors like the carbon fibre(with indicator)mirrors n prolex??

As long as you did not make any modifications to the electrics when you fitted your aftermarket mirrors, i.e. they still close from the button inside, then yes. :)

This must have already been asked, but does that mean that with the full closure (or sunroof closure), it will try and close all the windows everytime you lock the car, regardless of whether they're open or not?

This must have already been asked, but does that mean that with the full closure (or sunroof closure), it will try and close all the windows everytime you lock the car, regardless of whether they're open or not?

Hence why it has not been put into production yet ................. I think he is trying to get a relay of some sort, that is able to determin when the windows are actually shut or not ! :)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links