Sign in to follow this  
JROC

Changes To The Sc430 For 2006?

Does anyone know the changes that Lexus may make to the SC430 for the upcoming model year? When do they normally show up in the showrooms? I went to the dealership and they aren't trying to cut any deals on the 05's. I was just thinking about waiting on the 2006.

06 are out in the states now.. but Id imagine it will be a long time b4 you see one here.

Changes where very minor, new wheels, front spoiler changed, headlights slighty different, new colours and interior colours.

I had heard that Lexus was launching a restyled SC430 at Frankfurt. I know that it will have adaptive headlights, new SATNAV and other gizmos featured on newer cars, but haven't seen it yet. I doubt whether the changes will be substantial.

IMHO, as nice as this car is in terms of engineering and build quality, it looks awful and, even with the suspension mods, it just ain't a driver's car. They cannot replace it soon enough.

Roll on the LF-A.

2006 Model

C43-229.jpg

C43-250.jpg

Changes: Rear lights, headlights, wheels, front spoiler, additional gadgets Bluetooth etc.

2006 Peeble Beach Edition.

TigersEyeSC_008copy.jpg

sc_side_camel_469x225.jpg

2006 Happy Edition

lex_sc_ga_08_800.jpg

Big question is will there be an intercooler in that happy editions hole :P

I like that. It's completely different to everything else out there.

Shame I can't afford one. I wonder if Father Christmas will bring me one for being a good boy. :D

I like that.  It's completely different to everything else out there.

Shame I can't afford one.  I wonder if Father Christmas will bring me one for being a good boy. :D

.....but first you have to BE a good boy! :lol: