Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Lexus Japan

In my state of being bored i did type in my address bar http://lexus.jp/ and was taken to the lexus japan site.

here i noticed some new, the is350. so for those that want/need one you could import one and have the steering wheel on the correct side. bonus.

makes me wonder why the 350 wont be a uk model, its not like theres much work to be done to bring it over here offically. or is there just no market for it ? (m3,amg etc seem to do well).

Its amazing how many different models there are that don't come to uk< i was there in Japan for a month in july and saw many models of cars by toyota that we never see. They have a MPV called ALPHARD that had Lexus badge on and the toyota MARKX has similar lines to lexus, they also have a 4x4 coming out lexus LX470 next year that looks just like the landcruiser if you surf around japanese web sites you will see many models

This is my personal favourite whacky Japanese car. They're not that uncommon anymore, but I still get the chuckles. Space cadet stuff, and it's a Toyota! They've not built the car with the wagging tail from the last motorshow, so this'll have to do for now. B)

car_portal_pic_7800.jpg

Yeh, i live in Hong Kong now and there are so many different models you get here imported from japan that you just dont see in UK.

The Alphard is a big luxury 7/8 seater thing, based on the Previa platform, and is VERY big out here!

The Caldina GT-4 is pretty mad. Its got like 240bhp or something!? Only found out the other day.

The Mark X is also getting pretty popular as its a nice big sedan with lots of power. Kinda similar to the Chaser which im loving right now! Just shame about the rubbish interior..... nevermind!

Found it:

The Mitz Evo isnt a very pretty car by all means, but that estate version is just ridiculous. Cant see that ever making it into production. And even if it does, cant see it being as fast as the audi equivelent.

It will be a production car:

http://www.evoclub.net/evowagon/index.html

There's even a Ralliart prepared version:

01.jpg02.jpg

03.jpg04.jpg

05.jpg

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links