Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Loc Needs Tlc

Tony-Bones

Last year i ventured into the forums for the first time, most times i would read without reply even though i wanted to become part of the topic i would shy away, the reason was 'that' particular forum read as aggessive in it's replys so 'stay' away seemed clear and easy.

LOC was (is) a benchmark for new members to express valide information and expand within the 'Welcome' ( log in ) corridor. So! why the :tsktsk: is there so much bitching going on!!!!

'GET OVER IT'

LOC members have a 'wealth' of information lets please expand on the positive and show new members this is not the 'ruck arena' :crybaby:

Well said Tony. All this aggression must be scaring people off. We either need more women on here to help dilute all the testosterone, or anyone showing any OTT aggro should be made to drive a Citroen 2CV until it wears off !

:P :D :lol:

Well said Tony. All this aggression must be scaring people off. We either need more women on here to help dilute all the testosterone, or anyone showing any OTT aggro should be made to drive a Citroen 2CV until it wears off !

:P  :D  :lol:

no one after a hard days work wants to read a 'ruck'

Tony its because some people prefer to annoy others than be constructive, its a sad state of affairs but thats what they would rather do.

for whatever reason, they dont like seeing a good thing work for others...maybe its an ego thing...who knows, dam childish though

Tony its because some people prefer to annoy others than be constructive, its a sad state of affairs but thats what they would rather do.

for whatever reason, they dont like seeing a good thing work for others...maybe its an ego thing...who knows, dam childish though

I was a spectator to LOC for some time without posting, through my area i have met many people who also dont post, mainly because they are not up to any 'argument, this current arena 'scares' posters away this i am sure is understandable.

I was a spectator to LOC for some time without posting, through my area i have met many people who also dont post, mainly because they are not up to any 'argument, this current arena 'scares' posters away this i am sure is understandable.

yes.gifyes.gif

I agree with all that has been posted. This is an excellent forum, with a level of expertise second to none. We all have enough pain fighting the outside world, so why fight the inside world as well.

This is a really great online club, lots of help and advice given, and taken, in a spirit of camaradere. We don't all go to meetings and see each other face to face, but we have a common interest, CARS, and in our case a specific make.

SO, lets thank the founders and the organisers for the work they do on OUR behalf, and enjoy the jokes, funny postings, technical info and banter. AND stop the negative spiral into oblivion. :duh:

oh i agree, but what can you do....because however the club tries to deal with it...were accused of doing it wrong

lol, I get that on my ford mondeo site all the time ;)

I am now credited with about 3 or 4 "breakaway" mondeo sites :D

What i've learnt over my years of running websites, is the best course of action is to nip the problem in the bud, the longer it goes on, the greater the problem escalates ;)

oh i agree, but what can you do....because however the club tries to deal with it...were accused of doing it wrong

I understand what you say. When there is a noisy kid in the class everyone expects the teacher to say 'shut up' but when other kids also say 'shut up' things tend to go quiet. ( with luck )

I haven't been on regularly for the past 6 weeks or so, due to pc blowing up at the end of June,(am still waiting for a new one),and have at last got my adsl sorted,and the boot virus eliminated from this antiquated machine I had in the loft.

During this time I was absent,what did I miss,if anything :duh:

I understand what you say. When there is a noisy kid in the class everyone expects the teacher to say 'shut up' but when other kids also say 'shut up' things tend to go quiet. ( with luck )

Tony things wont go quiet until someone explanes why BESTY carnt log onto public he can only get into gold, he is getting NO help from admin at all.

Gord... I know you are up Besty's arse and all that but do you have to keep going on about it?

For ***** sake!!!  :shutit:

BESTY thanks you for your help mate  :winky: hope you need help one day  :winky:

Gord... I couldn't give a **** what you or besty thinks... Are you really so sad you are relaying things to him?

To tell you the truth... And I really am biting my tongue here... just try getting out more mate.

Edited by ScarFace

Tony things wont go quiet until someone explanes why BESTY carnt log onto public he can only get into gold, he is getting NO help from admin at all.

The reason for this thread was not directed solely at Besty, more to the general feel of the forum having new 'hostile' posts every day.

The situation regarding Besty i know no 'nothing' about, although i am curious to know why!.... 'ADMIN' do you want to lay this to rest?

Maybe LOC needs an elected 'ARBITRATOR' to act as the middle man/ woman, this would remove the 'them' and 'us' during a dispute and since this person is elected the decision or explination must be conciderd as 'FINAL'.