Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

403 Error

T7RY B

If I click on a new post title to read the post it comes up

"Error 403 You do not have permission to view this page ???

I can click on the person who posted last and it lets me in but I cannot get in to any of the topics on the left hand side?

I have clicked onto Gold forums and it lets me in?

Any ideas??

EDIT.

I have just clicked on this post title Error 403 and it won't let me in?

I have to go to "Last post by....

Probably linked to the random problems others seem to be having too such as Besty and the way the site sometimes stops working for a short period of time.

Guess thats because Steve and all his minions are sticking pins in Anees, Besty, Gord and Scorpion dolls?

Grow up chaps!

Probably linked to the random problems others seem to be having too such as Besty and the way the site sometimes stops working for a short period of time.

Guess thats because Steve and all his minions are sticking pins in Anees, Besty, Gord and Scorpion dolls?

Grow up chaps!

Dont you know whats going on here gazza ? i think not, you dont know the 1/2 mate :D

UPDATE..It is okay now gone back to normal?

That was weird

Terry

We are performing a few small upgrades to the server which may cause a few problems. Sorry for any inconvinience.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links