Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Club Meet Pic In Hk

That's the car park oppostie the train station right?

looks like fun! was this taken last week? coz the rain in HK was screwed up late last week!

seeing altezza's and IS200 in HK brings back good memories, buy expensive stuff from Tomato Shop in Mongkok (Toms & TRD). ahh the money wasted...but well spent :P

That's the car park oppostie the train station right?

looks like fun! was this taken last week? coz the rain in HK was screwed up late last week!

seeing altezza's and IS200 in HK brings back good memories, buy expensive stuff from Tomato Shop in Mongkok (Toms & TRD). ahh the money wasted...but well spent :P

yup .. u got that rite ... its right opposite the shatin train station. the rain was so bad... lost of places flooded like crazy .... it kinda ruined our event.. but still fun to get together and have lunch ...

also correct about money wasted ..... we don't like to keep count .. :D

Ahh.. so tomato is expensive?? I was thinking of getting some bits from them once from looking at the ads in optionfans mag. They had quite a few bits for the sxe10

trd triple gauge housing, uprated clutch/flywheel packages, lsd packages and they did like a finance/monthly payment thing.

at least the exchange rate is in our favour :P

Bernard, some cool pics! You guys get a great turn out like this normally? How often do you meet?

Our last meet down here in Sydney was our largest yet, with 15 cars:

http://au.lexusownersclub.comindex.php?showtopic=1299

cool man ... looks like the scene in the fast & the furious before going to the "test track".

anyways, we usually have around 20 cars .... on good turnouts (good weather), we can get up to 25-30 cars ....

in hk, we rarely get real flashy body effects .. most probably cos of the vandalism that happens.. in many of the public carparks. Not to mention that its illegal to mod a car in hk, so with body effects, its like a guaranteed police stoppage!

Well I am now here in Hong Kong - Seymour Road, Mid Levels to be precise.

Time for some shopping today - Sports Grill no.1 on list - Toms here I come!

I'm not jealous :crying:

can you get me some general pics of hK? city streets and skylines etc? I do miss the place!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links