Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Y2000 Rx300 Ice

Hi Friends,

Finally got my Black Y2000 Harrier 3.0LV6 (RX300) used ex-Japan, after a long wait. Very satisfied with the condition, low mileage 22K+ KM only. HID light, sun-roof, full skirting, rear crystal light etc.

Few questions (as usual, used Japan does not come with manual, even if there is manual, it will be in Japanesse);

1) TV - how to get the TV functioning? so far, I dont get any signal! should I change the antena?

2) FM - the frequency range is narrow, only between 80-99 FM if not mistaken. I can get few FM channels only. Some said I need booster. Anyone installed it? Any recommended brand?

3) DVD player - anyone has installed DVD player onto the original audio system?

many thanx in advance

The T.V. will need a convertor but I don't know anybody that has fitted one yet.

Converter link

The radio is quite an easy job so I am told. Any good audio shop should be able to sort that out for you.

The DVD is something that is being looked at now. I am awaiting the outcome of it being fitted to the original screen. I will post on here as soon as I get the results.

Terry

The T.V. will need a convertor but I don't know anybody that has fitted one yet.

Converter link

The radio is quite an easy job so I am told. Any good audio shop should be able to sort that out for you.

The DVD is something that is being looked at now. I am awaiting the outcome of it being fitted to the original screen. I will post on here as soon as I get the results.

Terry

Hi Terry,

Great! We have exactly the same model, except you got better front bumper, nice rims & mine is black colour.

I will try the FM radio first.

BTW, managed to get signal for the TV today, but not so clear. I think I need to change the antena.

I'm very keen to upgrade to DVD. Let me know if find the stuff.

Cheers

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links