Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

New Wheels...

Tony9r

Looks good Tony. Got yourself a bargain there mate :D

Thanks Adie... they'll need a bit of touching in with the parts that are blistered, but they're still in 95% better condition than my oldies - plus they're 17" :driving:

Gonna need at least two new tyres - seen the deals with Mytyres in Gold and can get Goodyear F1's for less than £80 each (including delivery) :P

Waiting now to hear from the seller to see how far he's willing to travel down to deliver them :huh:, works out to be about 250 miles (500 round trip) :ohmy:

look nice bro,

thats the easy part over, next part is getting them to you :)

Steve

I'm sure they could find thier way into your post somehow Steve, and you could accidently get lost in my kinda direction... :whistling::whistling::whistling:

could organise a chain to pick them up?

i wouldnt mind that

That'd be great Thom & Steve :)

Still waiting to hear from the seller, he's actually in Sedgefield, Cleveland TS21 2JJ which is a wee bit below Durham.

Will keep you updated as & when I hear from him :winky:

Mmmm... it's been 5 day's since I won the wheels, and I've sent about 6 emails to the seller without any replies :crying::crybaby: :crybaby:

I hope it's 'cos he's just gone away for a while :huh:

Really want them wheels too... :angry:

Well, I've given up with buying those wheels off matey - still no word from him, and my last mail was returned claiming the address wasn't recognised :crying::angry: , so glad I didn't make a payment !:winky:

>

>

>

>

>

>

BUT... I found another set exactly the same, and they were re-furbed just 2 months ago (not by Lexus) with two almost new tyres fitted... all for the bargain price of £150 :hehe::hehe::hehe:

Just fitted them to the car and they look ace :driving: , gotta sort out some centre caps though :blush:

Try US flea bay Tone, usually plenty around there.

Thanks Mike, I can now see that there is a difference in sizes for them - the ones for the GS's have an outer lip, and the ones for the IS's don't :winky: