Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Servicing Costs

Unitee

I have a IS 200 SEwhich recently received its 30k service. It cost GBP 195.00. Only extras were two wipers @ GBP 10.00.

I was also quoted GBP 165.00 for new front brake pads - which I got done for less than half that.

Do dealers within the M25 have the most expensive servicing costs?

I've noticed quite a variation in servicing costs. Have I been done???

Car was serviced at Lexus, Edgware, London. Their service apart from the pricing is generally excellent.

I've replaced both the front and rear pads on my Is200. The front's cost me £49 and I think it was the same for the rears (all though I can't quite remember). I get all my parts straight from Bristol Lexus, a bloke called Peter will sort you out for a discounted price usually. Well he saved me a hundered notes on the rear spoiler!!

• 3 months later...

Mine is pushing the 30K mark and I have started saving since I live within the M25. Saying I am prepared to trave 100miles away to get it serviced since it will be cheaper

I have just had a quote from Lexus Newcastle of £180 for a cam belt change (GS300) and £220 for a major service which seems a tad expensive but me mate reckons it costs more to change the cam belt on a Mondeo ( engine needs dropping apparently), the spark plugs are dear for the GS300 ( £24 ea ! ) so overall it is probably not as bad as first thought !!

L6 KRB

• 2 weeks later...

Ouch :( , I didn't realise that Service prices varied between Lexus garages. :withstupid:

I just paid £470 for a 80K service on my IS200 Sport, the only additional extra was a water pump tube. (with Gold Discount)

Sounds like I got a bad deal, this was with Lexus Hatfield.

I think I'll shop around next time.

A service cost table from different dealers/garages would be great.

Amit (atailor)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links